Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Jesus Christ mate

Get a grip.
    Bro I've said fair enough, fair play or agree to disagree 4 or 5 times already.

Comment

• I cant honestly say that Conor winning vs Floyd will be the worst thing to happen to Boxing since promoters choosing when they allow their fighters to face guys based on money and opportunity vs the be best fights the fans want to see.

To hear Conor talk about boxing as if it isn't a respectable form of fighting, even though he wins his fights by boxing, is just a corny thing to hear. He is using many different aspects of the fight game to get himself in a position to win. Not just in life, but financially. He knows many components are on the line as to why people want to see it.

He doesn't take the craft seriously. There is a reason for that, for as talented as he is in MMA, his boxing is amateurish at its absolute best. He looks terrible on a speedbag. His striking looks slow and telegraphed. His sparring is awful against lower level nobodies. He is literally, trying to cheat his way into contention and all for what? Not to challenge Floyd to be the best, but to get his money up because he knows that fighting rough customers like Diaz.....while potentially having to face a guy like Khabib, Woodley or even Masvidal is potentially devastating to his health. Guys who he is bigger than have almost no shot in MMA, but when he faced a guy his size, he uses too much too early and fights with a bad pace.

In the end, why let an outsider disrespect the fight game? For what?

Comment

• this is not boxing.
        It is a vulgar circus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Bro I've said fair enough, fair play or agree to disagree 4 or 5 times already.
          Oh yeah mate.

After some snidey, round about *****y comment

Comment

Working...
          X