Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Promises Action: I Owe Fans For Pacquiao PPV Fail!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You are not suppose to read. You can't read remember lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Nice picture. I prefer these:

[CENTER]

Now we know you are truly hurting inside hehehe!!

You know you are winning a debate vs a Fl0mo when...

They insert the KO pic that Floyd never did and hope it rubs off to Floyd lmao

CHECKMATE you dumbass hahahaha!!

PRICELESS!!!

Comment

Now we know you are truly hurting inside hehehe!!

You know you are winning a debate vs a Fl0mo when...

They insert the KO pic that Floyd never did lmao

CHECKMATE you dumbass hahahaha!!

PRICELESS!!!

Hurting? LMAOOO THAT'S BEEN YOU FOR 2 YEARS!!!! LMAOOOOO.

Comment

• EAT THE DAMN CAKE, Spoon23

Comment

Hurting? LMAOOO THAT'S BEEN YOU FOR 2 YEARS!!!! LMAOOOOO.
            Yeah it's been 2 years I've been exposing this conman. I enjoy exposing your Fraud hero. Like you didn't know that lmao

Wow, imagine that you can read once in awhile.. Amazing. You really are like Floyd.

lolololololol

You are like your hero. Like I said, don't sweat it kid. Don't make life difficult for you. Life is not black and white, but I see you live in that place. Stay there Kid. Stay there.

You are special. You are exempted from reading from now on lmao

You are not suppose to read.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-12-2017, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Yeah it's been 2 years I've been exposing this conman.

LMAOOOO. I don't think you're doing too well. Why don't you make another poll to see what progress you've made? That worked out so well for you last time

But this time when they kick your dumb ass to Global BoxingScene and ban you, don't cry incessantly like a little bltch, yea?

Comment

You posted this picture trying to clown on Floyd.....

But you got real butthurt when I showed your boy with his lips wrapped around the canvas! LMAOO...

No need for photoshop.

****ing gross, bro! Isn't it?

Comment

LMAOOOO. I don't think you're doing too well. Why don't you make another poll to see what progress you've made? That worked out so well for you last time

But this time when they kick your dumb ass to Global BoxingScene and ban you, don't cry incessantly like a little bltch, yea?

You are like your hero. Like I said, don't sweat it kid. Don't make life difficult for you. Life is not black and white, but I see you live in that place. Stay there Kid. Stay there.

Comment

Thanks for the memories, Juan

He left that fool lying in his own piss. Look at Bayless' dirty ass shoes...and Pac is licking the canvas. Did that make you cry?

Comment

Thanks for the memories, Juan

[/CENTER]

Yeah that was a great fight.

Even made a tribute thread about that Fight. Juan aztec warrior. And Manny a true warrior going out on his shield. Both true warriors. The thing is Floyd and the word warrior don't fit in. It just doesn't. I don't know why, but it just does..

Anyway, as usual nothing about Floyd there, but you conveniently inserted Juan. How bizarre lol.

But I really wish Floyd can do that though.. Its been a decade since he got a real KD. Can't count the Ortiz KD that was punching an unarmed man. That's a pussay move in all honesty.

Going back..

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-12-2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X