Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW AUDIO: Malignaggi admits "Conor beat him up" but blames his conditioning! HAHA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie deserves everything he gets for trusting McGregor anyway. Conor even said that Paulie will answer to what he said. The fact that Paulie thought he would go into his camp and get treated fairly after all of that is pretty dumb tbh.

That said everything he said sounds true to me.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
      Paulie has finally admitted that Conor outboxed him in sparring and is now coming up with excuses saying it was because of conditioning

Floydddddddddd is fkd!
      He's always said the first spar he was slow and his timing was off but by the second sparring he's was whooping McGregor allegedly.

Comment

Yes, McMuffin and Co. has def exploited Paulie in some sh/tty ways. I believe that if Paulie was in full condition he would've handled McMuffin better. Lord help Mystic Muffin when he sees Floyd in the ring!! Paulie is on the phone with Al setting up a meeting with Floyd right now. Don't sleep on Paulies mind though, best believe he picked up on a lot of Conor's flaws

Comment

Lol knew it!

Everyone beats Pauline.

Truth will always come out.

Conor professional boxing fights as off today.

1-0
          Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2017, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Lol knew it!

Everyone beats Pauline.

Truth will always come out.
            Yeah but Marquez ko'd Pacquiao for 4 minutes. And they told me Buboy beat Pac's ass in sparring before the fight. And I also heard that
            Buboy almost ate him too!

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              He's always said the first spar he was slow and his timing was off but by the second sparring he's was whooping McGregor allegedly.
              No man that just can't be it. You need to buy into what the fanboys are saying

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Paulie deserves everything he gets for trusting McGregor anyway. Conor even said that Paulie will answer to what he said. The fact that Paulie thought he would go into his camp and get treated fairly after all of that is pretty dumb tbh.

That said everything he said sounds true to me.
                Wtf you on about, you don't fabricate BS to pump yourself up at the expense of somebody else, Connor is so far in the wrong with this, what he did is a dogs act.

Comment

Paulie has a motor mouth even after the 1st sparring session talking about McGregor and his training camp . He says he wont talk about anything but does bc he cant help himself . Yelling at Whyte at ringside telling him McGregor is a bytch mid way through and after rnd 7 ,tellling McGregor he cant count ( really should he have cared if McGregor is keeping his own score ) with the icing on the cake in the locker room of telling McGregor stop with the photos or else hes going to reveal his own version of the sessions , theres nothing shocking here with ego driven McGregor .

Reallly Paulie should have just kept quite and if what he says is true just go all in the 3rd sparring session and then have the last laugh . Paulie is easily aggitated and took this a bit personal but what did he expect in a McGregor run camp ?

The truth is McGregor was a little better than he thought and hes out of shape . I dont see McGregor overly improving on other things as Paulie stated bc McGregor ego and hes not as good as he thinks he is . He may have his own striking method but you still need a competant boxing knowledgeable person on hand ,guys got all the $$ with little logic at times and this is one of them.

If McGregor is finding it tough to take body punches from Paulie hebetter get a new strength and conditioning coach . lol
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-08-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X