Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesnt Canelo step up and fight Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesnt Canelo step up and fight Ward?

Canelo should step up and fight the winner of the Ward vs Kovalev fight. He claimed he was the best in the world so he should dare to be great and prove it.

Canelo doesn't threaten other certain fighters and their fanboys so let him be.

Comment

Think I'll call it a night. Have fun y'all.

Comment

I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing how those who call GGG to step up defend Canelo.
        Last edited by LetOutTheCage; 09-23-2016, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Get back in the cage

Comment

I didnt know Canelo challenged any LHs ,,,,, even when they were 168 I dont remember Canelo saying he wanted to fight certain guys at that weight .

Maybe I missed Canelo doing that !

Comment

Lil G fans are the best...they are the realest mfers in the sport..salute ladies!!..you girls have brought a whole new level of b*tchassness to the board...Congrats

Ward calls out GGG....and the girls said Ward should fight Krusher instead

Certain boxing heads are calling for GGG to move up and fight Ward...now the lipstick squad is demanding Nelo fight Ward instead you girls are the best...I love you hoes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                I didnt know Canelo challenged any LHs ,,,,, even when they were 168 I dont remember Canelo saying he wanted to fight certain guys at that weight .

Maybe I missed Canelo doing that !
                Guess you did, he wanted to face Chavez Jr Late 2014, early 2015, Chavez Jr was fighting at SuperMiddle/Light Heavy back then, Chavez went on to fight Fonfara.

http://www.ring tv.com/358933-de-la-...vez-jr-on-tap/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  Lil G fans are the best...they are the realest mfers in the sport..salute ladies!!..you girls have brought a whole new level of b*tchassness to the board...Congrats

Certain boxing heads are calling for GGG to move up and fight Ward...now the lipstick squad is demanding Nelo fight Ward instead you girls are the best...I love you hoes!!
                  The guy with the Danny Garcia avatar opens his mouth? The biggest cherrypicker in the whole sport? Go fight another Salka, boy.

Dayum - Danny Garcia Fan #1 has spoken. Bring your kids in, they might get picked as a Garcia opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Ward and Canelo are closer in fight night weight than GGG and Ward, but i guess common sense is not on of your strengths? Nobody is asking Canelo to fight Ward, but you guys keep bringing that up and dont even realize when you've been countertrolled. Not a single ounce of intellect nor common sense the dear lord wasted on you.

Maybe one time you might be able to see beyond the dummygraphic bubble that is NSB and you realize the world is a little different out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X