Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you open your mouth and stick your tongue out a little when u mast*rbate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you open your mouth and stick your tongue out a little when u mast*rbate?

I do.. It feels good than my mouth is close.

This is the single worst thread I have ever seen in my entire time on the internet, bar ****ing none.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
      This is the single worst thread I have ever seen in my entire time on the internet, bar ****ing none.
      I might give it 1 star. Actually I will.

Bad even for the lounge

Comment

wtf

red k on the way.

Comment

i aint even rememberf the last time i beat my meat,its 2017 man get yallselfs some hoes or something

they come a dime and dozen in my hood,

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            i aint even rememberf the last time i beat my meat,its 2017 man get yallselfs some hoes or something

they come a dime and dozen in my hood,
            I seriously envy you man. I have a gf so I do get laid like 2 or 3 times a week. I grew up in the Philippines which is a bit more conservative. I only had sex with 2 girls that wasn't my gf. I wish I had more =(

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              I seriously envy you man. I have a gf so I do get laid like 2 or 3 times a week. I grew up in the Philippines which is a bit more conservative. I only had sex with 2 girls that wasn't my gf. I wish I had more =(
              What are you talking about man. People in the philippines sleep around more than anywhere else I've been in.

Maybe what you mean is that you grew up sheltered in the philippines, which is a different story.

Comment

What are you talking about man. People in the philippines sleep around more than anywhere else I've been in.
                I didn't have that much opportunity. I'm ugly and don't have game lol

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  I didn't have that much opportunity. I'm ugly and don't have game lol
                  I literally don't know a single person here that's faithful.

All my buddies with wives and girlfriends, when we go fishing for chicks act like they don't exist. I don't even think the concept of monogamy ever crosses anyone's mind.

Comment

I literally don't know a single person here that's faithful.

All my buddies with wives and girlfriends, when we go fishing for chicks act like they don't exist. I don't even think the concept of monogamy ever crosses anyone's mind.
                    Dude almost all of my friends growing up are poor. Don't have cars and can't afford to go clubbing. We usually just drink in the corner. I only started having money after I finished college.

Comment

Working...
                    X