Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Golovkin Has The Guts, Ramirez Beats Him Like Abraham!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Yes I know you moronic POS. Haye and Chagaev beat a 80lb champ, must be way better than Floyd who could only muster up 24, never mind Hagler who never went up in weight.

At least I'm not begging a guy to move up in weight so a 155 fraud champ can keep finally move up to 160, how cowardly is that?
    You're a moron, Canelo was my favorite fighter but unlike you I could not defend his coward behavior and I treat the thing as a mockery. Golovkin is 9 years older and shown no courage. You're a klan member coward. Haye beat a man who outweighed him 99 pounds and it's part of why I always defend him. You're a moron and your parents are ashamed you hate Blacks.

Comment

Ramirez fought a good fight the other night, but I've seen him before, and he's not that good. It would be embarrassing for somebody as hyped as Golovkin to lose to him.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        Ramirez fought a good fight the other night, but I've seen him before, and he's not that good. It would be embarrassing for somebody as hyped as Golovkin to lose to him.
        Murray lost to Abraham and we saw what Ramirez did so Triple Coward will duck.

Comment

Lil g don't want it

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            You're a moron, Canelo was my favorite fighter but unlike you I could not defend his coward behavior and I treat the thing as a mockery. Golovkin is 9 years older and shown no courage. You're a klan member coward. Haye beat a man who outweighed him 99 pounds and it's part of why I always defend him. You're a moron and your parents are ashamed you hate Blacks.
            OK POS race baiting troll, then change your avatar, username, and applaud when they strip the fraud, doing the sport a favor. You sound like a preteen, take it you weren't around when Hopkins ruled MW?

Comment

OK POS race baiting troll, then change your avatar, username, and applaud when they strip the fraud, doing the sport a favor. You sound like a preteen, take it you weren't around when Hopkins ruled MW?
              I was a kid you moron but Hopkins was viewed as a can fighter. Everyone hated him. So if I do that you'll demand your coward step up? Nope because he is White. Admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                I was a kid you moron but Hopkins was viewed as a can fighter. Everyone hated him. So if I do that you'll demand your coward step up? Nope because he is White. Admit it.
                Well he established a hell of a legacy at MW as a can fighter, ATG. Didn't move up till 40. Too bad he spent his 30ies being a coward, right?

I was really looking forward to that Froch fight till the Cobra decided it's more prudent to swerve GGG. Let's see if Arum is serious about this, doubtful. Even then Ramirez could pull a Chavez and go into a promotional dispute when its time to sign the contract. I mean, its a much less challenging fight for GGG than Froch in 2014, in the UK. But tougher than Canelo probably

Comment

Well he established a hell of a legacy at MW as a can fighter, ATG. Didn't move up till 40. Too bad he spent his 30ies being a coward, right?

I was really looking forward to that Froch fight till the Cobra decided it's more prudent to swerve GGG. Let's see if Arum is serious about this, doubtful. Even then Ramirez could pull a Chavez and go into a promotional dispute when its time to sign the contract. I mean, its a much less challenging fight for GGG than Froch in 2014, in the UK. But tougher than Canelo probably
                  don't waste your time with that ******.this is the same bozo who said only racists watch hbo.lol

Comment

arum up to his old tricks of using another fighter's name to hype his own fighter up.arum has no intention of sacrificing one of his potential cash cows in ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      don't waste your time with that ******.this is the same bozo who said only racists watch hbo.lol
                      You're right, its no use arguing with an underdeveloped child with an inferiority complex. Tried to teach him a few lessons about boxing, but he's anti learning it seems. Learning is hard

Comment

Working...
                      X