Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction: Walters will dominate Donaire..but he'll lose by decision (ROBBERY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction: Walters will dominate Donaire..but he'll lose by decision (ROBBERY)

Walters will hurt the flash each round but he wont go down..nonito is too smart.. he'll clinch everytime he feels in trouble...I can see that nonito's passion for boxing is already loss..there's no way donaire is gonna win by decision..i smell a robbery comming

What is up with the master thread?

Comment

walters will KO donaire in the 8th round with a left to the head and a right to the body. donaire will go down from the body shot and not get up.

Comment

So Donaire is going to get hurt literally every single round, but still win a decision.

STFU, mother**ker. Sleep off the alcohol. The fight's in like 8 hours.

Comment

If it goes to decision, Donaire wins... Donaire/Lomachenko is a bigger fight, and more importantly, a win over Donaire, catapults Loma faster than a win over Walters...

With that said, I hope Walters doesn't get cheated.

Comment

a war that donaire either wins by stoppage or decision

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              So Donaire is going to get hurt literally every single round, but still win a decision.

STFU, mother**ker. Sleep off the alcohol. The fight's in like 8 hours.
              LMAO... damn, you are handing out the verbal lashings in full effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                Walters will hurt the flash each round but he wont go down..nonito is too smart.. he'll clinch everytime he feels in trouble...I can see that nonito's passion for boxing is already loss..there's no way donaire is gonna win by decision..i smell a robbery comming
                Wait WTF? Aren't you the guy who always has the Donaire picture on your SIG and profile?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  What is up with the master thread?
                  The first digit squared is equal to the second digit.

Comment

Working...
                  X