Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander says he'll fight Thurman, why is Thurman not stepping up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
    With the Mayweather vs. Maidana rematch confirmed and Porter fighting Brook, I'd say Alexander is pretty much the best option available for Thurman at this moment...but who knows when it could happen?
    It might be the co-main? I dunno, doesn't seem like Haymon wants to put good fights on with Golden Boy.

Comment

Thurman trying to get Guerrero.

Comment

I'm still not sold on Thurman. Let him fight Devon

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          It might be the co-main? I dunno, doesn't seem like Haymon wants to put good fights on with Golden Boy.
          I was just wondering since their most recent fights were like a month apart from each other. I'm not sure how long Devon plans on resting before his next fight while Thurman usually fights three times a year.

Comment

Guerrero's been ducking One Time. An Alexander vs Thurman scrap doesn't sound bad, but it's up to Al Haymon though.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Alexander is no step up for the great One Time! We want the big names now. We want the titles. It is all about the big titles. Porter stay ducking hard though.
              What titles? Him vs Pacquiao/Mayweather? Beat someone with a pedigree. Alexander would take Thurman to school and give him a lunch pale as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                What titles? Him vs Pacquiao/Mayweather? Beat someone with a pedigree. Alexander would take Thurman to school and give him a lunch pale as well.
                Based on what?

Comment

Working...
                X