Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tszyu is in the HOF, why aren't these guys even considered???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this thread is hilarious :laugh:
    anyway, as others noted, sentiments get guys into the HOF
    all can be in there based on that
    why even question Kostya being in though?
    don't know why anyone would argue him getting a spot

Comment

• Not arguing Tszyu's spot, but if he's a sure thing to get in, why not Castillo, Corrales, Hatton, or Genaro??? I know Corrales is up next year, Castillo is still active, and Hatton won't be up until 2015. But, there's a ton of people on here that think those guys aren't even close to HOF fighters. But, when looking at the resumes of Tszyu, Castillo, Corrales, Genaro, and Hatton, they are all fairly similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        Not arguing Tszyu's spot, but if he's a sure thing to get in, why not Castillo, Corrales, Hatton, or Genaro??? I know Corrales is up next year, Castillo is still active, and Hatton won't be up until 2015. But, there's a ton of people on here that think those guys aren't even close to HOF fighters. But, when looking at the resumes of Tszyu, Castillo, Corrales, Genaro, and Hatton, they are all fairly similar.
        Sorry about the Naz discussion but I'm not letting some twat tell me he cleaned out the FW division when he clearly didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          Sorry about the Naz discussion but I'm not letting some twat tell me he cleaned out the FW division when he clearly didn't
          Its all good. It's all opinions anyway.

I just don't like when someone accuses one fighter of doing something, but then says it's okay for someone else. That's why I told him "You're a walking double standard homie". It seems like the vast majority of people on here have double standards with certain fighters.

Comment

Working...
          X