Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hypocrisy of Amir Khan, Who is Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hypocrisy of Amir Khan, Who is Kell Brook?

"Who is Kell Brook? Kell Brook needs to prove himself, he is just using my name."

Sounds REAL familiar. The more days that go by, the more I hate Amir.

you know very well who he is amir. hence your nervous expressions...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

"Who is Kell Brook? Kell Brook needs to prove himself, he is just using my name."

Sounds REAL familiar. The more days that go by, the more I hate Amir.
      Khan's right. Khan has 28 fights and Brook has 27 fights. Compare who each fighter has faced then you will notice Brook's a nobody who has no business calling Khan. Khan knows about this because Khan also calls Mayweather so he can be quoted by newspapers.

Comment

Khan has no real mandate to fight Kell right now.

Comment

Good excuse when you don't want to fight somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Good excuse when you don't want to fight somebody.
            i'm hoping that brook gets himself a belt this summer before khan moves up, then unless khan can go straight for another belt he will have a fair bit of pressure on him.
            brook sold out a 10,000 seat arena this weekend and they coulda sold a lot more tickets probably. obviously some people DO know who he is. a repeat of that and khan's claims are going to look a little silly if he maintains them.
            also, even if khan does get a belt straight away at welter, then it'd be a unification between the two- doesn't get much bigger. wonder what excuses khan's cooking up for that...

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Khan's right. Khan has 28 fights and Brook has 27 fights. Compare who each fighter has faced then you will notice Brook's a nobody who has no business calling Khan. Khan knows about this because Khan also calls Mayweather so he can be quoted by newspapers.
              He does have business. If Khan was willing to fight McCloskey it's not unreasonable for Brook to try and talk his way into a fight. In fact from a financial viewpoint it's an even more sensible fight for Khan than what McCloskey was.

Comment

Excuses? LOL....can someone tell me what Khan currently has to gain by fighting Kell?

Comment

Until Kell fights someone like Alexander, Senchenko-Malingaggi winner, Guerrero-Aydin winner, Berto-Ortiz II winner, he's absolutely right.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    i'm hoping that brook gets himself a belt this summer before khan moves up, then unless khan can go straight for another belt he will have a fair bit of pressure on him.
                    brook sold out a 10,000 seat arena this weekend and they coulda sold a lot more tickets probably. obviously some people DO know who he is. a repeat of that and khan's claims are going to look a little silly if he maintains them.
                    also, even if khan does get a belt straight away at welter, then it'd be a unification between the two- doesn't get much bigger. wonder what excuses khan's cooking up for that...
                    Khan knows who he is. It's funny because he was in his little mayweather planbook after beating Zab for a spring bout.

Comment

Working...
                    X