Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Peterson: The WORST Case Of CORRUPTION Recorded On CAMERA In Boxing History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fix View Post
    The whole thing was captured on CAMERA. The blatant favoritism by the ref, taking 2 points off Khan for a technique which 99.9% of boxers use, pushing off a pressure fighter when they start spoiling and smothering. Blatant ref bias, recorded LIVE..

But what made the whole thing worse was the card tampering which is totally against the rules and should really have led to the fight being called a no contest.. That is just not allowed and it instantly brings the judges into question and disrepute, it SHOULD have led to judges being BANNED.. I mean there is NO QUESTION! The whole thing was captured on CAMERA.. is it the WORST case of blatant corruption ever to be recorded live on camera?? I'm pretty sure it is you know..

And all we got from Khan haters was "stop b!tchin Khan".. I mean did those b!tches even respect the rules anymore or did their hate just blind your ass to the facts? SMH..
    If u think that u obviously haven't seen Tavoris Cloud vs Gabriel Campillo

Comment

LOL.

Nothing, including Ottke-Reid and Williams-Alrich, quite matches Coggi-Gonzalez 1.

Nothing like getting stopped or DQ'd THREE times in a round and still managing to win the fight.

Comment

dont you shake your head at me. We say quit your *****in because khan cries like a 4 year girl. You have to obey the referee. There us only so much holding allowed and he crossed the line 50 times. Not an exaggeration. I dont care if it was recorded live, the "mystery man" pointed out a scoring mistake. He didn't put a gun to the judges head. I think your little poll shows how much you've blown this out proportion. Holding is fine when you are hurt, not after every combination. Im not even a peterson fan. Oh and please stop using CAPS lOCK on words that don't need it.

Comment

Yeah cameras werent invented yet for the 1988 olympics.

God these noobs and brittards are annoying

Comment

The ref was terrible that night,atleast Peterson has taken the rematch so Khan can get his titles back

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              Is this Wazaa?
              Whatever happened to Wazaa?? I remember when we were joking about him committing suicide, but dayum lol. I'm actually startin to believe he did lmao

Comment

Everyone knows im a Chinny Chin Hater.

but Amir was plain robbed. America is home to robberies in 2011. That was a complete joke by the corrupt ref and judges. There's a reason that the Capitol city of USA never had a big fight in 20 years.

But what did Khan think? Look up the street in White House and Government buildings, all the politicians are corrupt , did he think that the judging and officiating would be any diffirent? I dont know why he even fought in DC, dude can sell 20k in the UK
                Last edited by Medved; 03-15-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

This was not even close to the worst case of corruption. JMM over Manny in Nov, Lara over Williams and Cloud over Campillo were 3 fights just in the last 6 months that were worse decisions than that by far. Even without the deductions the fight would be a draw at the worst. What would have been a travesty would be if Salido/Lopez II went the distance, that was true corruption. Lopez elbowed Salido 3 times at least, held his head down and punched him several times, AND bit him as well...and the ref never said one thing. Also the scorecards were a JOKE, unreal. Lopez won maybe 1 round of that fight, 2 at best and they had him up on 2 cards and the other a draw I believe. Why is it that British fighters whine about everything? Haye, Froch, Khan? Even when they lose, they say they didn't. They are so pompous. Also, let's not get into the robberies that American fighters get when they fight in the UK or Europe. Khan ran the entire fight, as he always does when he can't KO the person in front of him

Comment

Real men take their losses with dignity and class. No-one like a whiner.

Comment

khan won the fight, and even with points deducted he should have won. It would have been closer with the deductions but not to the point Khan should lose.
                      It was competitive and peterson made khan work, but the right verdict needed to be made. Khan shouldnt have pushed, so he should have been disqualified more than anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X