Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a Prime Lennox Lewis Ko a 40 year old Vitali(the one that fought chisora)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a Prime Lennox Lewis Ko a 40 year old Vitali(the one that fought chisora)?

Basically a exact reverse of the situation that happened.
    In your honest opinion can he? Vitali even at 40 got a granite chin and is one of the toughest boxers ever.

Vitali at 40 is equal to lennox at 37-38 in terms of tear and wear since Vitali retired for four years and his body absorbed a lot less punishment.

So a PRIME lennox Lewis (97-01) fighting the 40 year old vitali.

I see Vitali putting up a great fight, but Lennox will do what all up and coming future champions should do against old retiring aging faded champions. Knock him out and take the belt.
    Last edited by polarcub; 03-06-2012, 05:06 PM.

A past prime Lennox Lewis stopped Vitali Klitshcko already. No matter how it happened, it happened, and it was caused by a punch. That's boxing. No need to bring in a prime Lewis, you can just say "Can the Lennox who fought Vitali in 2003, beat the current 40 year old Vitali?" And I would say, yes he can. And I like Vitali more than Wlad and Lewis put together, but that's just what I think would actually happen.

Comment

can you please stop making threads, i think you've done enough for one week.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        A past prime Lennox Lewis stopped Vitali Klitshcko already. No matter how it happened, it happened, and it was caused by a punch. That's boxing. No need to bring in a prime Lewis, you can just say "Can the Lennox who fought Vitali in 2003, beat the current 40 year old Vitali?" And I would say, yes he can. And I like Vitali more than Wlad and Lewis put together, but that's just what I think would actually happen.
        I see you got emphatic jokes.. son.. such ****iness.. let's bring the LENNOX who already ktfo a prime VITALI... I love it.. what chutzpah!

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          can you please stop making threads, i think you've done enough for one week.
          More like for one month.

Also how does the TS have 3 rep power with only 100 posts? How is that possible?

Comment

You should make a poll. Hell yes, a prime Lewis stops Vitali now. He already stopped Vitali when Vitali was like 32 years old and in his prime physically. BTW, you are wasting your time with that Jimmy guy. He is completely biased and unwilling to accept any logic no matter how much you try to tell him. A pure idiot if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
              Basically a exact reverse of the situation that happened.
              In your honest opinion can he? Vitali even at 40 got a granite chin and is one of the toughest boxers ever.

Vitali at 40 is equal to lennox at 37-38 in terms of tear and wear since Vitali retired for four years and his body absorbed a lot less punishment.

So a PRIME lennox Lewis (97-01) fighting the 40 year old vitali.

I see Vitali putting up a great fight, but Lennox will do what all up and coming future champions should do against old retiring aging faded champions. Knock him out and take the belt.
              You do realize Vitali at 40 is even more dominant than he was at 30.. disregard the Chisora bout as Vitali will show David Haye his toe won't be the only thing that will be broke come fight night. You said it yourself & then you did a backpedal... Vitali's has IRON in his jaw as well as his fists.

Vitali will be more patient than the last time he fought Lennox... he will be cautious knowing a prime LL is dangerous but won't do anything more dramatically.. remember the more aggressive a prime LEWIS will have been the more he puts himself in harms way... because to hit VITALI .... you must get hit in return... there is ABSOLUTELY NO exceptions.. the more you try to throw at him the more you will be getting hit.. all depends on the opposition..

do you remain passive & get gradually beatdown or do you just go for it & get the same result whether you were passive or aggressive & that's a Vk beatdown peppering you with hammering shots from every ngle in the book.. trust me Lennnox will proceed with caution. lest he wants what almost happened to him in the second rd after the last time he tried going toe to toe with Vitali.

Comment

a past prime lewis beat a prime vital....dumbass question

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                  You do realize Vitali at 40 is even more dominant than he was at 30.. disregard the Chisora bout as Vitali will show David Haye his toe won't be the only thing that will be broke come fight night. You said it yourself & then you did a backpedal... Vitali's has IRON in his jaw as well as his fists.

Vitali will be more patient than the last time he fought Lennox... he will be cautious knowing a prime LL is dangerous but won't do anything more dramatically.. remember the more aggressive a prime LEWIS will have been the more he puts himself in harms way... because to hit VITALI .... you must get hit in return... there is ABSOLUTELY NO exceptions.. the more you try to throw at him the more you will be getting hit.. all depends on the opposition..

do you remain passive & get gradually beatdown or do you just go for it & get the same result whether you were passive or aggressive & that's a Vk beatdown peppering you with hammering shots from every ngle in the book.. trust me Lennnox will proceed with caution. lest he wants what almost happened to him in the second rd after the last time he tried going toe to toe with Vitali.
                  vitali at 40 looked like ****.not to mention against ademek he just fell for no damn reason at all

Comment

A better question would be the 40 yr old vs the other 40 yr old

Comment

Working...
                    X