No announcement yet.

Anybody else think Pac should go down to 140? He’ll easily clean the division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Manny would be Spence's best win, and what boxer wouldn't want a W over Pac on their resume? He's still one of the biggest names in the sport.
    It would be purely off Manny's name. He's way past his prime. I don't care to see it. Spence should be fighting the young guns-not 40-year-olds. A win over Porter or Crawford does a lot more for Spence down the line. A win over old Manny means nothing at this point. And just think if he lost? Look at Thurman. Not a good look. Losing to a 40-year-old. Even if he struggled with Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
      It was reported before that Pac is not cutting weight so his natural weight is around the WW limit. Imhabe no doubt he can clean the LWW division easily. If oac can miraculously go down to 135 he KO’s Loma that’s for sure.
      - -PAC not as dumbo as you...next dumbo???

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
        Sorry bud only just seen this, to be fair you've won me round to the idea of it. Who would you like to see pac fight at 140?
        Right now there's 4 undefeated champs at 140: Prograis and Taylor who are having a unification fight in October, and Ramirez and Hooker who are having a unification fight tonight.

Soon there will be 2 undefeated, unified champs at 140. I think Mikey Garcia should fight one of them, and Pacquiao should fight the other.

Then Mikey and Pacquiao can have a unification fight on PPV to see who's undisputed at 140.

Mikey and Pacquiao are at 147 because that's where the big money fights are, but I think they would have a big PPV at 140 if it was for an undisputed title.

Comment

as much as i love Pacquiao and especially the aggressive Pacquiao,the Pacquiao that had his best moments against Thurman,that Pacquiao.
          I want him too retire,evern though he might have some fights left in him, he had had many wars, he's old now, i really do not want him to end up Like roach or Ali,or even worse like Dadashev,he still might develop Parkinson's because of all the wars he already had, i want him too retreat this age i think it's dangerous to get hit in the head.
          He gave us fantastic fights and memories,i'm grateful and i want the best for him, live his live as healthy as he can be

Comment

Manny recently said he can make 135, well fight Loma that would impress me more than Thurman because of the injury surgery and long lay off and looking bad last fight, Loma at one end Spence at the other, 2 inform prime champions with no asterisk attached to them .

I think it will be a Thurman rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              Manny recently said he can make 135, well fight Loma that would impress me more than

And why should Manny succumb to a diva who doesn't even want to fight him?

Comment

Working...
              X