Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Believes He Can Easily Break Mayweather's 50-0 Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remember that to break Floyd's record you have to retire undefeated and untied.

Getting to 51-0 or better, then losing afterwards at some point, doesn't cut it. Lots of people have done that.

Comment

If he keep waiting on Joshua, he definitely will. Joshua doesn't mind if he build up the match between the two for the next ten years, as long as that keeps him out the ring with Wilder.

Comment

Lol...... at Wilder comparing himself to Floyd!

Comment

I also believe he can do it, this cherry picker is a disgrace to sport.

Comment

Nice try you F’ing bum. Floyd won his first belt on his 18th fight and made over 30 defenses against the best of them. You won your belt on your 33rd fight and have defended against the best tomato cans. Yeah pound your chest why don’t you...BumSquad a comedian now!

Comment

I just want to see what he does against Luis Ortiz!! The Wanheng guy will probably end up 60-0!! So wilder shouldn't even think about the record just keep boxing.

Comment

Calling Wilder a cherry picker is the same as calling Joshua a duck.

Comment

F U Wilder, get Mayweathers name out your mouth, by 40 fights Floyd had won titles in 5 weight classes and already beaten quality opponents including De La Hoya. YOU HAVE BEATEN BUMS, that’s it.

Wilder can definitely make it 50-0 if he keeps on fighting nobodies, he’d still get erased from boxing history, he wouldn’t even make it into a HW shortlist of top 100. This statement shows just how deluded he is about his current place in boxing.

For me the current quality of HW’s is still soo poor, even if Wilder or AJ unify titles and beat Parker, Fury, Ortiz etc you are still looking at the one of the weakest HW divisions in history, not sure any case could be made for Hall of Fame or all time lists just simply because the division is sub standard.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Deontay broke down Luis Ortiz in this video, his knowledge on the sweetscience is underrated ; I got to agree with Bombsquad : they cant find anyone that has Deontays speed, athleticism and can cut the angles like the 'Bronze-Bomber' the mobility is going to do Ortiz in!

But yeah so casuals think Mayweathers 'record' is legit or relevant in the HW division huh? pffft.
                    Wow, soo impressive, who has Ortiz beaten again? Cos, he’s clearly the gauge for quality based on your post. Mayweather and Wilder aren’t even slightly comparable, Wilder hasn’t fought anyone, Mayweather’s resume is littered with future Hall of Famers.

I’m not going to say Wilder is bad, just that we couldn’t possibly know since his opposition soo weak and Ortiz is another one, tailor made to make him look good. Ortiz got nothing, watch his tapes, he’s big (heavy), he beat an ancient Tony Thompson (who was never tier one anyway even in his prime).

Comment

the heavyweight division is weak so yeah its possible. but quality over quantity. floyds resume is full of hall of famers. sadly for wilder his division is not even ankle deep. after AJ its pretty much a wasteland. but I hope he does surpass the record just to see the marciano cult have a heart attack. they still believe marciano is the god simply because he did it as heavyweight so I wanna see what they say if wilder surpass him.
                      Last edited by future hendrixx; 01-05-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X