Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you enter a friends with benefits situation with a tranny?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
    Ok Freedumb. I think I'm starting to understand please explain more. The Lady boy u lusting after is pre op.

So u are comfortable fuking a manufactured coochie where make gentials used to be.

How many be trannies you been with?
    You do realise some people were born in the wrong body right? Some people were meant to be female all along and modern science allows them to do that. The way you are taking about them is downright disgusting. And none of your business how many I have or haven't slept with....

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      You do realise some people were born in the wrong body right? Some people were meant to be female all along and modern science allows them to do that. The way you are taking about them is downright disgusting. And none of your business how many I have or haven't slept with....
      U phag. Born into the wrong body. U know some experience or a t girl told u that?

Creamy booty phag. I but u dream of BBC huh? Bet u have rape fantasies huh.

U sick Kunt. Body Dysmorpha is a mental illness and you not only a client, your the president.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        There have been a lot of gay threads on this site...but this thread is the gayest of all of them. If there was a Boxingscene award for gayest thread ever this would win hands down.
        I wouldn’t go that far in saying it the gayest ever. There have been other threads where the posters claim to take it in the azz and sucking kok.

The homie was only azz fuking his tranny and having her suck him up. Is his tranny technically a “guy”. I guess you could claim that but I guarantee you wouldn’t turn her bj down if you saw her fine azz and sexy ways.

Regardless this isn’t the gayest thread ever. Nothing ****sexual about what the homie was doing. He wasn’t taking it in the azz or sucking koks. His tranny was doing all of that.

Anyways I’ve seen way gayer threads on here.

Comment

When you post your personal stuff on a public forum you've make it everyone's business.

Here's the thing...if the only thing a passable tyranny has going that a cis-gen woman doesn't is a cock and balls...why not just stick with a conventional woman? The answer is pretty obvious...a cis-gen woman is lacking the cock and balls (not to mention some facial stubble). A man is a man no matter how he dresses and makes-up. And as far as the ABCLGBTQXYZ has come...the majority of people are still going to see it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            I wouldn’t go that far in saying it the gayest ever. There have been other threads where the posters claim to take it in the azz and sucking kok.

The homie was only azz fuking his tranny and having her suck him up. Is his tranny technically a “guy”. I guess you could claim that but I guarantee you wouldn’t turn her bj down if you saw her fine azz and sexy ways.

Regardless this isn’t the gayest thread ever. Nothing ****sexual about what the homie was doing. He wasn’t taking it in the azz or sucking koks. His tranny was doing all of that.

Anyways I’ve seen way gayer threads on here.
            Maybe if I were gay I wouldn't but no thanks...I'll pass on that.

Comment

When you post your personal stuff on a public forum you've make it everyone's business.

Here's the thing...if the only thing a passable tyranny has going that a cis-gen woman doesn't is a cock and balls...why not just stick with a conventional woman? The answer is pretty obvious...a cis-gen woman is lacking the cock and balls (not to mention some facial stubble). A man is a man no matter how he dresses and makes-up. And as far as the ABCLGBTQXYZ has come...the majority of people are still going to see it that way.
              Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
              U phag. Born into the wrong body. U know some experience or a t girl told u that?

Creamy booty phag. I but u dream of BBC huh? Bet u have rape fantasies huh.

U sick Kunt. Body Dysmorpha is a mental illness and you not only a client, your the president.
              You're looking at femininity and masculinity in purely physical terms which is wrong , a person's soul can be feminine and stuck in the wrong body. After the operation they are the person they always wanted to be and as feminine as any 'real' woman (often more so as they want to accentuate their femininity) . If a man wants to be intimate with them in their new body then they can be, nothing gay about it at all.

Comment

You're looking at femininity and masculinity in purely physical terms which is wrong , a person's soul can be feminine and stuck in the wrong body. After the operation they are the person they always wanted to be and as feminine as any 'real' woman (often more so as they want to accentuate their femininity) . If a man wants to be intimate with them in their new body then they can be, nothing gay about it at all.
                Lord......

Comment

Maybe if I were gay I wouldn't but no thanks...I'll pass on that.
                  I call bs. If you saw a sexy fine azz women like that with her sexy ways and she never told you she was a tranny. I guarantee you’d let her suck you up. There is no doubt about it.

Comment

Ok. I get it now Freedumb. I'm not nuisanced or hip enough to overlooked the fact that you advocate and participate in sex with a man.

Cheers mate. Enjoy getting ur pussi and booty gaped. Phaggot

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                      I call bs. If you saw a sexy fine azz women like that with her sexy ways and she never told you she was a tranny. I guarantee you’d let her suck you up. There is no doubt about it.
                      You see...this is what you constantly do. You are openly (admittedly) bi and want to think you are as normal as the next guy and everyone is like you...when in reality few very few guys are like you. You have this insecurity about it and always try suggest what is your gay fetish is just like everyone else's. It's not...most guys will just see it as queer and are not interested in dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X