Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Wanna Go Out On My Shield; Death Is Better Than Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    You did go.out on shield wilder. Floyd didn't go out on shield by not fighting toughest opponents. In fury your fighting the best. People always wondered how wilder would do against the best.
    We know now. He came up short but didn't disgrace himself
    —————-

How do you drag Floyd into this thread? The first time Wilder fights someone legit he gets beat (twice).
    Floyd win belts at 130, 135, 140, 147 and 154.

The hall of fame guys that Floyd beat include; Zab, Oscar, Mosley, Marquez, Canelo, Pac-Man, Cotto, Corrales, Castillo etc including legit beltholders and top contenders.

Can you make one single hall of fame fighter that Wilder fought let alone beat? Please band just one.

Comment

• Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
      Though I kinda understand him. It must be harder for him to live in this shame than death itself. That's what happens when you believe your own hype...
      What's coming out of his mouth is more shameful than losing a fight.

Comment

• Damn Fury really did a number on this guy. He beat the common sense right out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Deontay Wilder knows people don't understand why he has stated numerous times that he "wants a body on his record." The hard-hitting former WBC heavyweight champion doesn't expect people to understand, either, his insistence on going out on his shield, even if it means dying in the ring. But that's the way Wilder feels.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          As a combat vet I can relate. Many people forget this is a combat sport, a gladiator sport, especially in the safe space PC world we live in. Not me. I was ready to die for my country and for peanuts. Get paid millions and be told win or die trying? You think I wouldn't mean it if I said I would? Naive. Grown men paid well to fight. Let them fight til the death if they so choose.

Like suicide, it's the individual choice, let them live with their decision. Pun intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            These haters only hate the fact that Deontay is no hoe, like them. They cant take your pride and dignity, I understand what you represent champ! RESPECT.
            Ex champ, lol.

Comment

• Wilder does not realize it yet, but he did go out on his shield. Someone smarter and much wiser rescued him. He was drowning and a lifeguard saved him.

Comment

• I don't think the average Joe can understand. He's saying he's a warrior. That he's willing to die in the ring rather than give up. Regardless of how stupid that may sound, that's just who he is. His trainer should've respected his wishes. If the ref stops the fight like he probably was close to doing, then he couldn't criticize his team(at least for throwing in the towel). If he communicated that to him then that's just that. I'm sure they agreed on it before. Outside of the lack of technical advice during the fight, his team failed him.

Comment

• It’s a sport where you can get damaged or killed. It’s not supposed to be a sport where you getting damaged or killed is guaranteed. This isn’t even a fight and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. Fury has his number now and would beat him 100 times out of 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I've already known and said this. Wilder had a death wish in that fight. He wanted to die and wanted Fury to do the honors but he just didn't have enough punching power in order to do so.

It's just like what I said; Wilder is one tough son of a bitch with an iron chin and humongous balls. Had the fight gone on for another two or more rounds Fury would have punched himself out and Deontay was going to get in that ass because obviously "The Bronze Bomber" wasn't going anywhere.

He was gladly eating all of that shit Tyson Fury was throwing at him and yet he still wasn't even remotely close to ending him or putting him down on the canvas. I guess it's true then. Fury has pillow fists after all because Wilder was still throwing back even as the towel was thrown in.
                    Are you high?! Yes Wilder is a super tough SOB and unlike many disrespectful idiots I give him the credit he deserves. But he was stumbling around for several rounds, had a lot taken off his punches, and was NOTICEABLEY uncomfortable, hurt, mentally beaten, etc. etc. It had gotten uncomfortable to watch several rounds prior. "Gladly eating?" Didn't look too happy dude... Wasn't remotely close to putting him on the canvas?! He dropped him twice and Wilder stumbled down several other times including one time the ref and the ropes caught him. You SERIOUSLY think Fury would've punched himself out and Wilder would have "got in that ass." You can't seriously be that obtuse... There was only one way that fight was going had the corner and the ref (who already said he had been ready to stop the fight) not stopped it and that's with brain damage.

Comment

• C

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      If he quits he's a coward.

If he gets injured he's a bum.

If he goes out on his shield he's stupid.

No matter what he does, the retards complain.
                      I can see Wilders studity has affected you too, so sad for you to defend such gabbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X