Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lu Bin, Olympic Boxer from China is will fight for a World Title on his second fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lu Bin, Olympic Boxer from China is will fight for a World Title on his second fight

Bin, who is 23 years old, lost a controversial fight against a Kenyan boxer during the 2016 Olympics, now after winning his pro debut in 2017, he is going to face Carlos Caņizales from Venezuela for the WBA Light-flyweight Title, if he wins, he is going to break the record for less fights to win a title, Saensak Muangsurin and Vasyl Lomachenko are the owners of this record since they won their titles on their third fight.
    Caņizales is undefeated with a 21-0-1 record with 16 wins by KO, he has a draw against Ryoichi Taguchi.

Bin training with Manny Pacquiao

Bin's pro debut

Carlos Caņizales vs Ryoichi Taguchi

1hourRun you are the expert on weight classes below 115. How good of a champ is Canizales and what chance do you give this Lu kid against him?

Comment

How did he get a title fight so quickly? Is he being backed by a Chinese billionaire

Comment

Originally posted by YNG View Post
        Bin, who is 23 years old, lost a controversial fight against a Kenyan boxer during the 2016 Olympics, now after winning his pro debut in 2017, he is going to face Carlos Caņizales from Venezuela for the WBA Light-flyweight Title, if he wins, he is going to break the record for less fights to win a title, Saensak Muangsurin and Vasyl Lomachenko are the owners of this record since they won their titles on their third fight.
        Caņizales is undefeated with a 21-0-1 record with 16 wins by KO, he has a draw against Ryoichi Taguchi.

Bin training with Manny Pacquiao

Bin's pro debut

Carlos Caņizales vs Ryoichi Taguchi

If he wins a world title in his second fight.
        Bumachenko will become irrelevent lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          1hourRun you are the expert on weight classes below 115. How good of a champ is Canizales and what chance do you give this Lu kid against him?
          Well first of all let me just say this 'world-title' match for the 'Regular' WBA Light-flyweight title is a not what it is purported to be : in the fact that Ryoichi Taguchi was promoted/elevated to 'Super' champion when he unified with Milan Melindo and suddenly out of thin air the same title creates a 'vacancy' for the 'regular' in reality Hekkie Budler now is the real WBA 108 champion by stepping up and getting the decision over Taguchi back in May.

I say that to say this, Lu Bin should he beat 'Triple-C' / 'El Caraqueņo' Carlos Caņizales is not really winning a 'world-title' in his second fight as far as I'm concern -- Bin has not done a damn thing to even warrant a shot to be honest.

As far as the match-up goes, I mean the Kenyan Police officer Peter Mungai Warui ( thirty-five year old at the time of the 2016 Olympic) eliminated Lu Bin at the RIO 2016 Summer Olympics by two rounds, but hey Lu Bin rocked the cop in the final round and forced a standing eight count ; thats how people feel its a close one, but amateur boxing is scored different. Peter Mungai Warui then got eliminated by the Cuban Joahnys Argilagos who went on to win the Bronze.

Anyways, Carlos Caņizales does not have a great resume and really his best win was Reiya Konishi whos a local fighter from Japan, but we know Canizales is world level in his performance vs. the former unified champion Ryoichi Taguchi that was scored a draw ; we don't know if Lu Bin can even go twelve rounds so the pick is Canizalez for obvious reasons.

Nevertheless I'm still watching, I hope Lu Bin get KTFO! haha!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Well first of all let me just say this 'world-title' match for the 'Regular' WBA Light-flyweight title is a not what it is purported to be : in the fact that Ryoichi Taguchi was promoted/elevated to 'Super' champion when he unified with Milan Melindo and suddenly out of thin air the same title creates a 'vacancy' for the 'regular' in reality Hekkie Budler now is the real WBA 108 champion by stepping up and getting the decision over Taguchi back in May.

I say that to say this, Lu Bin should he beat 'Triple-C' / 'El Caraqueņo' Carlos Caņizales is not really winning a 'world-title' in his second fight as far as I'm concern -- Bin has not done a damn thing to even warrant a shot to be honest.

As far as the match-up goes, I mean the Kenyan Police officer Peter Mungai Warui ( thirty-five year old at the time of the 2016 Olympic) eliminated Lu Bin at the RIO 2016 Summer Olympics by two rounds, but hey Lu Bin rocked the cop in the final round and forced a standing eight count ; thats how people feel its a close one, but amateur boxing is scored different. Peter Mungai Warui then got eliminated by the Cuban Joahnys Argilagos who went on to win the Bronze.

Anyways, Carlos Caņizales does not have a great resume and really his best win was Reiya Konishi whos a local fighter from Japan, but we know Canizales is world level in his performance vs. the former unified champion Ryoichi Taguchi that was scored a draw ; we don't know if Lu Bin can even go twelve rounds so the pick is Canizalez for obvious reasons.

Nevertheless I'm still watching, I hope Lu Bin get KTFO! haha!
            Cheers for the breakdown

Comment

I think the champ will easily beat him from what the videos show and their records. He has done nothing to deserve a title shot.

Comment

Who da fakk is Luu Bin...

Comment

Working...
                X