No announcement yet.

Canelo lost good development fights after beating Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo lost good development fights after beating Cotto

Instead of fighting Khan and Beefy he should have gotten acclimated to middleweight. I gotta kinda wonder what Golden Boy was thinking after Canelo vacated...

Canelo just went 12 with ggg and is poised to win a rematch.. the other fights were pure cash grabs and brand building fights

Comment

toying with bumlovkin was good for his development

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Canelo just went 12 with ggg and is poised to win a rematch.. the other fights were pure cash grabs and brand building fights
        Poised to win a rematch? He could just as easily lose the rematch. The pro oddsmakers seem to think he will lose since they have installed GGG as the 3 to 2 betting favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
          toying with bumlovkin was good for his development
          You are part of a small minority who think Canelo deserved to win. Most viewers thought GGG deserved to win. Canelo retreated most of the fight and got hit with 40 more punches than he landed. That isn't toying with GGG, it's losing to GGG. Bumlovkin? What a stupid childish name for a good champion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            You are part of a small minority who think Canelo deserved to win. Most viewers thought GGG deserved to win. Canelo retreated most of the fight and got hit with 40 more punches than he landed. That isn't toying with GGG, it's losing to GGG. Bumlovkin? What a stupid childish name for a good champion.
            Same folks who had trout cotto and Lara beating canelo LMFAO

Comment

And fight who, Jacobs? Canelo would rather make the big money. Nobody cares about belts anymore, certainly not Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Poised to win a rematch? He could just as easily lose the rematch. The pro oddsmakers seem to think he will lose since they have installed GGG as the 3 to 2 betting favorite.
                Canelo will dominate the rematch

Comment

GGG won the first fight but I think Canelo has a better chance in the rematch, the rematch won't be Canelo's first real fight at 160 lbs so I think his stamina should be better in the rematch, Canelo's biggest problem was the fact that he got tired midway through rounds and had to move away and lay on the ropes for rest probably because of the added weight and because of GGG's pressure, I think Canelo is also a smart enough fighter who can correct the little mistakes that cost him the first fight.

GGG will be 35 in the rematch and in his last 2 fights he didn't appear to have the same killer instinct that he used to have, I just don't think GGG will be mentally ready to go through another tough fight against someone 8 years younger than him, he will definitley dominate some rounds but it will come down to who wants it more and I think Canelo is a lot fresher and a lot more motivated at this stage of his career, GGG has reached higher financial success than he's ever imagined and I think his motivation isn't really what it used to be right now.

Comment

Canelo is just fine where he is at. GGG got saved by his allure and image that hes this killer so instead of seeing Canelo boxing teh fuck out of GGG the allure of GGG blinded people into seeing GGG coming on and canelo trying to run which is freaking laughable as fuck if you truly know boxing cause that is NOT what happened.

However that image and allure of GGG is done so a rematch canelo will get the nod and people will agree with it cause instead of ggg allure/image blinded them they will see what really takes place and tahts Canelo toying and boxing the fuck out of ggg.

Comment

Working...
                    X