Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you think the fake marriage proposal was classless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does try too hard and most of the time come rubs me the wrong way, but that last night had me rollin

Comment

isnt it really just attention whoring? all Broner wants is arrest attention. When Floyd Mayweather burns money, he knows it will be shown in the newspapers or on the internet. And it will create interest, pple will ask "Who is this guy", and eventually more pple might buy the PPVs. But there are really no morals at all. I think Broner would shoot his own grandmother if it only gets him in the newspaper

Comment

No because it's just the latest in a row of endless attempts to make Broner the villain of boxing, like his idol Mayweather.

The problem is it's too obvious and Broner lacks the charisma to pull it off. He's just lame.

Comment

that is his girl he can do what ever the fuk he wants with her, she likely was in on it

he has people talking about it so Broner is WINNING IN AND OUTSIDE OF THE RING right now

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            No because it's just the latest in a row of endless attempts to make Broner the villain of boxing, like his idol Mayweather.

The problem is it's too obvious and Broner lacks the charisma to pull it off. He's just lame.
            totally agree. I dont really like Mayweather, but at least he is being himself, meaning he is not impersonating anybody. He is the person he is. But Broner is a guy who acts like another person. He just sees Floyd's (financial) success and he decided to act exactly like him, believing pple will buy into his BS. the problem is just as you said: it is way too obvious. its not real, its just some fake BS and he doesnt even realize how lame it is

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              that is his girl he can do what ever the fuk he wants with her, she likely was in on it

he has people talking about it so Broner is WINNING IN AND OUTSIDE OF THE RING right now
              It's all good as long as he wins.......as soon as he catches that L (which won't be far down the road), people will be talking then as well.....talking a lot.

Then he will be losing both in and out of the ring!

Comment

I voted no because classless isnt a good word to describe it. It was pointless, forced looking, and painful to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  It's all good as long as he wins.......as soon as he catches that L (which won't be far down the road), people will be talking then as well.....talking a lot.

Then he will be losing both in and out of the ring!
                  I am sure that is in your Nightly Prayers Before You Got To Bed lol

Comment

big Broner fan here but yes it was classless and corny. He better start getting some people around him who will keep him straight and stop having just a bunch of yes men around. I love flamboyant stuff but he's one of those guys who make me cringe when he's about to do something because I know it will be so over the top & corny alot of times. Its too much

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      I am sure that is in your Nightly Prayers Before You Got To Bed lol
                      LOL, no man that is not what prayers are for, you don't waste them wishing ill-will on people that is what losers do. I only pray for good things for my friends and family....I don't pray for bad things for people period.

Broner will lose, it's a fact. You can see things in people, things that either make them a winner or a loser, Broner reeks of being a loser. Losers fall apart when their time comes...you will see soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X