No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Charlie Z is going to die one of this day.

And I would just write down, rest in peace you tormented man.

Comment

i know of a few people here who would have had him in the trunk of sedan - 72 hours later he'd be found floating in Ashbridge's Bay.

Comment

Oh wow, I didn't see this coming.

Any other uploads, I see that there were other people with a camera recording.

Comment

why the fawk would he sucker punch mayweather like that? it's funny when he's getting the best of the trade he is on it. but when he gets punched he runs. the fawk?

this is some worldstarhiphop quality shiet. LMFAO

this should be renamed ***** Boxer Wannabe vs Retired Ex Boxer on Crack.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

goes to show how badass an old shot crackhead can be

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                why the fawk would he sucker punch mayweather like that? it's funny when he's getting the best of the trade he is on it. but when he gets punched he runs. the fawk?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
                Best of the exchanges? I honestly don't think I saw Charlie land a single punch.

Comment

On Mayweather Sr wikipedia page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Sr

"On 9th November 2011 Mayweather came out of retirement defeating UBF Champion Charlie Zelenoff by TKO inside the opening round."

Comment

Damn Floyd Sr was still slick in the shell (granted charlie z is a joke to all of boxing), but he was still slipping punches like crazy...

on another note, wtf is wrong with this ******ed kid charlie his "friends" keep dragging around into these situations...he is obviously mentally deficient...and he thinks he is a world champion...Charlie Z being a world champion is about as foreign as Charlie Z having sex with a girl who is older than 18, it just won't happen...someone who is actually his friend needs to put a stop to this before he actually ends up dead...because that poor mentally handicapped boy will end up dead acting the way he acts now.

edit: that was probably the best charlie z video ever...better than when he peed his pants in front of his own "gym" and better than when he claimed an injury as to why he couldn't fight and then tried to sucker punch the guy with his gloves still on...
                    Last edited by Everywhere; 11-10-2011, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
                      Best of the exchanges? I honestly don't think I saw Charlie land a single punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X