Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts of Migrant Caravan arrive at US Border. Some Jump the Fence.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude Im FAR from racist! Why is it when we want to follow American laws and take care of Americans FIRST that we're called racist?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Dude Im FAR from racist! Why is it when we want to follow American laws and take care of Americans FIRST that we're called racist?
      naw homie its when you muddy a story like the caravan one this thread is about to homeless in california which has nothing to do with teh caravan. Its your desperation to hate and point the finger at the our people that makes you come off as racist/bigoted or whatever fuck you want it call it.

and PS

The point is, if we used that money on the American homeless we wouldnt have any.
      go tell them lazy bums to go get a job, (over 3000 listed)
      https://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/lab

Comment

It's not allowed by the left and the media these days..You can't be proud or want to protect your country

I am sure you will see the demorats trying to make a situation out of this.. make it out that the republicans are bad guys.. because they won't allow huge caravans of illegal immigrants into the country

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          that video shows all the WHITE american born homeless has nothing to do with immigration lol 29% of the homeless in california are bums ass vets.
          Bum ass vets? You can thank those bum ass vets for you being able to freely run your mouth like you do. Beeatch…….Rockin'

Comment

Those dudes are running from their ugly azz women. Have you seen what the females look like down there? I'm not for open borders but if my woman looked like one of those fuking fat tortas I'd run a few thousand miles too. We need to just bomb the fuk out of Central America. Exterminate those dam ****roaches for good.

Comment

naw homie its when you muddy a story like the caravan one this thread is about to homeless in california which has nothing to do with teh caravan. Its your desperation to hate and point the finger at the our people that makes you come off as racist/bigoted or whatever fuck you want it call it.

and PS

Im not muddying anything. Funds are funds and they dont grow on trees. So yes it does have to do with the homeless we have here in America.

Let me ask you this, if there were Americans fleeing to Mexico to get aid all while Mexico's people were broke and living on teh streets how would that go? Why is there this double standard? Why is it we get called racist when we call out the facts? I dont let my emotions pay the bills.

Theres a BIG mental heath issue in America. Do you think these people can just get jobs? No we need to fix the system and that takes money. Now I know you think that grows on trees but it doesnt. Theres a budget that needs to be followed.
              Im sorry you cant see that.

Comment

Hey Mikey, where are you from? ……..Rockin'

Comment

Just turn the machine guns on them and put these bottom feeders to peace.. obviously they can’t handle having a country, and can’t survive unless leaching.. let’s put them to rest

Comment

and PS

And where will the majority of your peoples caravan end up living? In a tent right next door to the homeless in California...…..Rockin'

and PS: Tell your people that this is our country and we don't feel the need to support them. Come in here legally and that's a different story. But your bum ass people want to break in, funk them.
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 10-19-2018, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Reading this thread, you can just tell Mickey is a *****ass loser, that never amounted to shyt, that comes from people that ain’t about shyt...

Bottom feeding leeches

Lmao,,, Claim to be great people, but in reality you’re ****ing idiots that can’t run a country so you have to come trespass and leech off of whitey and blacky in America..

Go fix your own country you coward,, or you and your fam some bytches and look to leach

Comment

Working...
                      X