No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero deserves a Floyd rematch more than Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    lol exactly. ESPN, Ring magazine, etc. all had him on their P4P lists, and had him as a top 3 welterweight. After floyd beats him, ESPN (Dan Rafael) criticizes the fight and tries to call it a cherrypick

Now its funny how floyd haters like Daggum and Westernchamp try to sht on this fight too even though all of this stuff is easily researchable

research it then my boy! mofos was like wtf why is floyd fighting ghost? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      I gave Guerrero round 1.

I gave Canelo zero rounds.

makes sense to me.

Floyd vs GUERRERO II make it happen.

why didn't Canelo ask for a rematch in 2014 or 2015? he never even hinted that he wanted it. but now he wants a 43 year old retired WW to meet him at 160. what a pathetic coward.

Floyd was already old in 2013 and took Canelhoe to the cleaners. Guerrero did more.
      Don't you think Nell deserved fight without cw?
      You should want Floyd to fight Nell when Floyd turns 46. Can you imagine how great Floyd would be considered if he could beat Nell at 46? People might think Floyd is as amazing as bh

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        I gave Guerrero round 1.

I gave Canelo zero rounds.

makes sense to me.

Floyd vs GUERRERO II make it happen.

why didn't Canelo ask for a rematch in 2014 or 2015? he never even hinted that he wanted it. but now he wants a 43 year old retired WW to meet him at 160. what a pathetic coward.

Floyd was already old in 2013 and took Canelhoe to the cleaners. Guerrero did more.

fine work sir.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Don't you think Nell deserved fight without cw?
          You should want Floyd to fight Nell when Floyd turns 46. Can you imagine how great Floyd would be considered if he could beat Nell at 46? People might think Floyd is as amazing as bh
          Nah? He fought 6 Catchweight fights in a row that’s a historic record.

Comment

What the fuc has that got to do with anything. That was then and this is now. How do you think a fight between Guerrero and Canelo would go today? Guerrero wouldn't last a single round. Your hero beat the baby drained 152 pound Canelo over 5 years ago. Canelo has constantly improved every fight. Canelo is a monster today who is ten times better than the Canelo Mayweather beat. He is a quick handed accurate combination puncher with wicked power in both hands and boxing's best body puncher. Mayweather is an old washed up welterweight and Canelo is a prime middleweight. He is too big and too young for Mayweather. It's not even a fair fight. It's a mismatch. Mayweather had his hands full with Maidana about two years ago and Canelo is much bigger and far better in every way than Maidana.Mayweather won't ever fight Canelo. He loves his 0 too much and he knows he would lose it if he fights Canelo. All you hear from Mayweather is insults to Canelo. What you don't hear is get the checkbook ready. After all Canelo is a real champion boxer not a UFC guy.

Comment

He didnt even deserve the first fight.

Comment

This guy is either a troll or on crack.

Comment

I definitely watched this fight 100%... But dont remember chit about it.
                  Is it worth a rewatch??? (Not many May fights have replay value, Gatti, Hatton & 130lbs stuff only right??... Maidana fights were aiiiiight aswell the first one doe)

Comment

Working...
                  X