No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Laughing at Lowlife Mayweather, He Needs Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Who’s Oscar to call anyone a lowlife with his shady past. Dressing up like a *****, multiple DUI’s, and kitchen appliances up his ass. Really Oscar?
    LOL @ you defending Floyd by attacking Oscar. Do you know Floyd or something personally or do you worship other men generally? Is that cool to dick ride other men?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      LOL @ you defending Floyd by attacking Oscar. Do you know Floyd or something personally or do you worship other men generally? Is that cool to dick ride other men?
      I never defended Floyd. I didn’t even mention Floyd in my post at all. Go troll someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        ODH is right . Mayweather always fought old wore out champs, wee little champs and cherrypicked his way into your pockets and many of you bought into his gig. When there is more out go than that which comes in you go empty.

Dang I thought I saw him on the street corner begging for chicken bones 😂😂😂
        Canelo is no better. He fights people who are old or out of their prime. GGG, Mosley, Cotto.

The only elite prime fighters he beat were Trout and Lara and he could very well have lost those if he wasn’t in the judges pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          your post is so stupid on so many levels. In what professional sport is a 23 yr old at a disadvantage vs a 36 yr old?? Canelo already called himself a 2x world champion at the time and was in the ring with former Champs in cintron, mosley and trout. He just wasn't good enough. Now if you wanna talk about getting in the ring with prime opponents, let's talk about how Canelo hasn't shared the ring with an elite fighter who was in his 20s in about 6 yrs and his 2 biggest wins were vs guys in their mid to late 30s. Yet here you are praying for him to fight a 42 yr old. Lmaoooo
          Lmao you know that guy is a troll

Comment

Lmao that’s exactly what you’re doing

Comment

Mayweather 36
              Cotto 36
              Ggg 36
              Mosley 41
              Lara 32

Lmaoooo has Canelo beat a prime opponent yet? You could argue he lost to all of them except Mosley. Canelo had 6 catchweight fights in a row which is a record in boxing. Fraud got beat up by a midget 40yr old Floyd

Comment

Not a fan of either outside the ring but lets face it, im sure floyd will sleep well regardless of what oscar thinks of him.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  De La Hoya does make a good point. Mayweather does need money. I don't know how he is investing his money or if there is anybody helping him to budget his accounts. All I know is $600 Mil is a lot of money for someone to have financial issues.

One thing is for certain is that you can not live an extravagant lifestyle in retirement as you once did as an active fighter and still expect to have a lot money saved up. If he's not careful with his spending he'll be bankrupt in less than 7 years.
                  Have you ever made even 1 million dollars? If not just STFU it seems u got some kind of fasanation or fetish with Floyd's money. Even if he did go broke it would be a rich person's version of broke in which would still make him like 100x richer than your pocket watching azz.. Oscar probably just jealous because Floyd got more money than him I can remember when Oscar was discussing coming out of retirement just a couple years back so he must be going broke himself
                  Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-19-2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Lmao that’s exactly what you’re doing
                    I'm dick riding Oscar? Go look at my post history. I've roasted SoyBoy Mangina Cuck Oscar more than anyone in history.

I just don't believe in cack riding grown men. If you disagree, we can agree to disagree, pu55y.

Comment

The thing I dislike the most about Mayweather is that he's a TRICK and a SIMP when it comes to women. Probably because he's a short dude with an inferiority complex. Dude would take chicks shopping and pay them just to hang out with them. Pretty embarrassing and shameful of him. Thought he would have learned his lesson after his skank of a kids' mother made up a false accusation and had his own son lie to the police for her.
                      I can agree with this

Comment

Working...
                      X