Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Delahoya vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo by KO being well ahead on points at the time of the KO. In my opinion a prime Oscar can't last with the complete fighter Canelo has become in these last two fights with GGG. He has improved tremendously. I think he would slaughter the Mayweather who beat him and the Trout and Lara and Cotto he fought earlier. He is just that much better now. He was always good but he has become great. Those wicked body punches would flat ruin Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
      Oscar went 6-4 above 147
      I count only 3 losses above 147 and they were to a top 5 all timer in Mayweather at 154, one of the top 3 middle weights of all time in Bernard Hopkins at 160, and a super controversial loss to Hall of famer Mosely at 154 in a fight he landed 100 more punches than Mosely.

De la Hoya was still great above 147, and when he was a little older 154 was his best weight.

As for the topic at hand. De La Hoya wins at 154 or below and it's really close at 160. Remember, De la Hoya was holding his own vs Hopkins before the liver shot ended the fight. Canelo has more of his story to write, but right now De la Hoya had a better career.
      Last edited by Johnny2x2x; 09-20-2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Alvarez by UD because his promoter is Delah... Oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Alvarez by UD because his promoter is Delah... Oh wait.
          Look at this obsessed püssy. You already said all Mexicans are cheats, yet you can't stay out of threads you have no business in.

Run along like that coward you worship. Loser.

Comment

Working...
          X