Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Me and Mayweather Have Unfinished Business!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd was getting caught repeatedly by a non boxer in his last fight...floyd better not underestimate pacquaio because he is still explosive and like a Tasmanian devil.

Comment

I think it's a great way to prove that some people will buy just about anything... and confirm that boxing is all about money, for one must live in his era!

Comment

..............go to the bar and get drunk and bore people with your stories.
        Anyone who buys this BS is a complete idiot!

Don't people know a con when they see it?

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Funny enough this might be the first time I root against Mayweather
          So you want a trilogy?

Comment

Me and Floyd need more money.

Comment

Very interesting matchup at that stage. We will never see the true May-Pac fight in their primes, but at this stage, it's one of the best matchups out there for both. Hope it happens in december.

Comment

Showtime PPV... but Where???

Comment

Business has concluded.

Comment

I'm logging out of my account when this is announced and may not log in for 6 months. This place is full of casuals obsessed with these two and each others "fans" that the first few pages will just be back and forth and non-stop about this "fight". Hopefully they create a separate forum. If not them I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                      Pacman fans are probably excited that little pacman has a chance to revenge his loss to money may. This fight means nothing and is a facken cash grab.
                      They not excited they are ****ting themselves lol.

Manny will lose again easy work, Floyd always wins rematches easy there is no better boxing brain than Mayweather he has Manny worked out inside and out.

Comment

Working...
                      X