Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would a fight between Tim Bradley vs Shawn Porter played out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post

Comment

No contest due to headbutt double knockout. Horn gets in the ring after and calls them both out.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        I know we’ve talked about it before, but it would’ve been an intriguing fight between two highly intense swarmers. In terms of style, it had potential to be one of the ugliest fights ever with countless of unintentional headbutts. How do you guys think it would’ve played out?
        Bradley by wide UD

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          I know we’ve talked about it before, but it would’ve been an intriguing fight between two highly intense swarmers. In terms of style, it had potential to be one of the ugliest fights ever with countless of unintentional headbutts. How do you guys think it would’ve played out?
          I think it would be a hard fought war. Porter hits harder but Bradley is faster and more accurate with his punches. I would pick Bradley to win because at his best he averaged over 80 good punches a round and that's a lot more than even the busy Porter throws. Bradley would out land Porter and beat him at his own game but Porter's harder punching would make it a close fight in my opinion.

Comment

Pretty much how Bradley-Provodnikov went, with likely rougher work due to the headbutts.

Comment

That would be an interesting butt of heads. I'd strongly favor Porter based on his significant strength advantage and the fact that he wouldn't have to respect Bradley's power too much (like he had to do with Brook, Thurman, and Garcia)...

Comment

The disrespect that Bradley gets on here. Porter is not gonna out point Bradley. Porter is not gonna out work Bradley. Some of yall forget that Bradley only loss came to Manny!

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
                  The disrespect that Bradley gets on here. Porter is not gonna out point Bradley. Porter is not gonna out work Bradley. Some of yall forget that Bradley only loss came to Manny!
                  And Porter only lost to two undefeated world champions.

Comment

Its a no contest cuz one of them gets cut from a headbutt in the early rounds.

Comment

Bradley by UD or SD depending on what type of Bradley shows up

Comment

Working...
                      X