Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook and other social media sites/apps should be 18 years and up! Do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Social media, the ultimate group think tool many willingly embrace. Fear of thinking for oneself is becoming very rare.

Stupidity is contagious.
    I was on facebook for about a year. It was crazy to see the jealousy that goes on. The mere context of the "like" button used on Facebook is a perfect example of what you speak of.

Comment

I suppose I have to going along with it, though I see a lot of adults on social media who act like 16 year old high school kids. Middle aged women who are going through their mid-life crisis' are worse than teenage girls on social media. As much as I hate control and government restrictions, today's young adults are ill-equipped to go out into the world. They are being coddled in schools--everyone wins a trophy, teaching them that they should be offended by everything, everyone they disagree with is a bully, a racist, a ****phobe, etc. Too much identity politics and too many self-proclaimed "victims". Honestly, everyone should have to pass an IQ test before being allowed on social media. Numbers would drop significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I suppose I have to going along with it, though I see a lot of adults on social media who act like 16 year old high school kids. Middle aged women who are going through their mid-life crisis' are worse than teenage girls on social media. As much as I hate control and government restrictions, today's young adults are ill-equipped to go out into the world. They are being coddled in schools--everyone wins a trophy, teaching them that they should be offended by everything, everyone they disagree with is a bully, a racist, a ****phobe, etc. Too much identity politics and too many self-proclaimed "victims". Honestly, everyone should have to pass an IQ test before being allowed on social media. Numbers would drop significantly.
        lol, funny you bring up grown women. The only form of social media I have now is a snapchat. Yesterday I was bored on the ****ter and scrolled down through the discover/newsfeed section. I usually ignore this section because its always the Kartrashian news. Anyways, I scrolled down and seen so many local women posting snaps of themselves and it just looked so ridiculous. Don't get me wrong some were hot but the attention seeking was sickening. Social media truly has warped the minds of teens and women.

Comment

I think 16 is an appropriate age.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            lol, funny you bring up grown women. The only form of social media I have now is a snapchat. Yesterday I was bored on the ****ter and scrolled down through the discover/newsfeed section. I usually ignore this section because its always the Kartrashian news. Anyways, I scrolled down and seen so many local women posting snaps of themselves and it just looked so ridiculous. Don't get me wrong some were hot but the attention seeking was sickening. Social media truly has warped the minds of teens and women.
            A couple friends of mine use online dating. They said they are surprised at how many women in their 40s and 50s are on there acting entitled and whoring for attention like sorority girls. Guess there is no shortage of hard-up dudes who will boost their egos and throw themselves at these MILFs. Pretty bad when you have a 47 year old fat chick with dyed hair, fake boobs and a flabby ass turning dudes down, LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              A couple friends of mine use online dating. They said they are surprised at how many women in their 40s and 50s are on there acting entitled and whoring for attention like sorority girls. Guess there is no shortage of hard-up dudes who will boost their egos and throw themselves at these MILFs. Pretty bad when you have a 47 year old fat chick with dyed hair, fake boobs and a flabby ass turning dudes down, LMAO.
              lmao, hes not lying! I used online dating for a while man. That can really warp peoples mind, men and women but in two totally different ways. It can make a man insecure and a woman feel entitled. Ive pulled far prettier women in person than online.

Comment

They have age requirement theyre just not enforcing the rule

Most of them just care about number of traffic = $$

Comment

Working...
                X