No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael - Mayweather/Mcgregor didn't break PPV record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rafael is a known top rank shill.

i'll wait until we get some real, concrete numbers, verbatim, as they're made public. fairly certain showtime is obligated to release ppv numbers, as they're a holding of a publicly traded company. that used to be the case with HBO IIRC.

not gonna trust some source who fat dan buttered up with the second to last donut out of the dozen he crushed for a snack.

Comment

• arum bought dan a steak once and he's followed him around like a lost puppy ever since.

legend has it that it was actually two steaks. and he smothered them in butter.

some of you may knwo this, but i used to have media credentials. covered fights on espn, hbo, showtime, local TV, too. i legit had to step to the side when i passed dan rafael in the hallways of an arena in Connecticut. he needed a special chair because the metal folding chairs were insufficient. he started out on a metal folding chair and i swear to god i could hear it crying. rafael was a fat f#cking *******.

have i mentioned yet that i don't like the guy?
      Last edited by New England; 09-06-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        arum bought dan a steak once and he's followed him around like a lost puppy ever since.

legend has it that it was actually two steaks. and he smothered them in butter.

some of you may knwo this, but i used to have media credentials. covered fights on espn, hbo, showtime, local TV, too. i legit had to step to the side when i passed dan rafael in the hallways of an arena in Connecticut. he needed a special chair because the metal folding chairs were insufficient. he started out on a metal folding chair and i swear to god i could hear it crying. rafael was a fat f#cking *******.

have i mentioned yet that i don't like the guy?

Brutal

Comment

Working...
        X