Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WOW!] [SHOCKING!] Joe Rogan - Floyd Would Get Killed in MMA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    rogan has become unbearable in recent times, i used to listen to nearly every single podcast years ago and i havent managed to finish one in months, i skip nearly all of them. almost certain hes a raging **** as well, instead of 'praying the gay away' as hes not religious he does 'man stuff' shooting animals, MMA, roids etc in a desperate attempt to prove hes not a dong slurper.

perhaps our resident ****sexual representative can shed some light^ @el*** what do you reckon bud?
    why do you think hes a **** ?

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
      You put a master boxer vs a tin can MMA fighter. A fights a fight Floyd has a shot if he stays on his feet.

Look at Holly Holm and the Brazilian fighter who beat Rousey. Both were good boxers.
      These guys dont know head movement . Put Floyd in with a trash can mma guy hell win
      holms not the same at all....she was a kick boxer also before mma

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Rogan is a biased piece of shít. He really doesn't know what he's talking about. When he doesn't have his team finding links during a podcast he's just another stoner idiot.
        doesn't know what hes talking about? ...this guy has been having 3 hour conversations almost daily with some of the greatest minds of our time for 5 years, and has been calling mma fights forever.. he has more knowledge of anything in his pinky finger then you do in your entire life

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
          why do you think hes a **** ?
          have you listened to the podcast? he constantly talks about dongs

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            have you listened to the podcast? he constantly talks about dongs
            yeah....definitely a ****sexual than.

Comment

your thread title reminds me of that dude that posts on here. he would always have the dumbest titles, lol. he posted alot during the may-mac buildup

Comment

How is that shocking? Rogan knows shyt about boxing but Mayweather WOULD get killed in MMA. #facts

Comment

What a warrior and a hero. Completely dominates his sport and then decides to go into a completely new sport and try that out at 40 years old.
                  😂😂

Comment

Working...
                  X