No announcement yet.

Every woman is a feminist until the check comes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every woman is a feminist until the check comes

So I went out with this chick who is a hardcore feminist. Normally I hate feminist but this chick wasn't a normal looking feminist. She was a hot middle eastern chick, 5'3, black hair, beautiful face, Americanized, fat ass, and big ass ****. Great body all around. 10/10 easily. I got a date with her from my buddy who works with her. He warned me on how she was but I told him chill, just want to hit it a few times and leave. Hardcore feminist don't do long term relationships anyway so i knew I was good.

So we went out to this pretty pricey restaurant. The conversation was boring as **** but I know if I act like I was interested to what she is saying and act like I cared, my chances were good at smashing. As she was finishing up her conversation on her major in Lesbian Dance Theory in college, the check came in.

I thought to myself it would be a good idea to ask her to split the check as she was a feminist but when I brought up the idea, she got mad and started this lecture of how guys should pay the check on the first date and blah blah blah, how she is old fashion and what not. I thought to myself, the irony of what this woman believes. Anyway, I paid the check and we went our separate ways. Feminists are a bunch of morons.

None of them even know what feminism is or the differences between 1st/third wave etc. Real feminism is dry, boring economic stuff.

They just think feminist means "gurl power!" or an excuse for why they cheated on their ex. It has no meaning. They want you to pay for their dinner then smack them around your dick then they will tell their friend what a rebellious feminist experience it was.
    Last edited by ////; 11-21-2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

It's awful how women treat men in this country where I'm from if a women even raises he voice at you she is disciplined by you throwing the fattest chicken in the village at her while you make moves on her mother or father.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
        So I went out with this chick who is a hardcore feminist. Normally I hate feminist but this chick wasn't a normal looking feminist. She was a hot middle eastern chick, 5'3, black hair, beautiful face, Americanized, fat ass, and big ass ****. Great body all around. 10/10 easily. I got a date with her from my buddy who works with her. He warned me on how she was but I told him chill, just want to hit it a few times and leave. Hardcore feminist don't do long term relationships anyway so i knew I was good.

So we went out to this pretty pricey restaurant. The conversation was boring as **** but I know if I act like I was interested to what she is saying and act like I cared, my chances were good at smashing. As she was finishing up her conversation on her major in Lesbian Dance Theory in college, the check came in.

I thought to myself it would be a good idea to ask her to split the check as she was a feminist but when I brought up the idea, she got mad and started this lecture of how guys should pay the check on the first date and blah blah blah, how she is old fashion and what not. I thought to myself, the irony of what this woman believes. Anyway, I paid the check and we went our separate ways. Feminists are a bunch of morons.
        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sicario* again.

Feminists are the biggest hypocrites on the planet!

Back in the Myspace days I had this hard core feminist wannabe model chick on my D! She kept bragging how her and her man were a power couple.

I had to explain to her that power couple means both the man and woman are both independently ballers with their own careers or their own businesses. She then went on to think all the uneducated NBA wives and gf's were her ultimate status goal to become one day.

So she then attacks the LGBT community saying everyone just wants to be a woman. I don't even know what to do in response to this one.

So she then sends me all kinds of weak sext pics asking me to smash. I'm like what about your man? She's then like its ok you can be my other man on the down low.

I wanted to expose her so bad, but I did not. She then changed her profile to something like: "I'm Lawyered Up Go Ahead and Try Me!"

Which was a cryptic message to all of us she sent the sexting pics to and tried to smash that she'll sue us if we put her on blast LOL

Comment

Honestly half of them have no idea what feminism is really about. They don't seem to comprehend what true equality means. When it comes down to it most of them are just frauds who will reject it when it stops benefiting them

Comment

Yeah, but did you give her the meat? You gotta bury it in her.. do it for your gender!

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
              It's awful how women treat men in this country where I'm from if a women even raises he voice at you she is disciplined by you throwing the fattest chicken in the village at her while you make moves on her mother or father.

Comment

That's why you have to sometimes pull a Money May

Comment

I've dated feminists who split the checks on dates.

I usually try to pay for the first date anyway unless they really insist, which has happened a couple times.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-21-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post

A lot of times, they claim feminism so they can be sluts. It's empowering for women to realize they can be whores and to do it. Empowering it is.

Too bad about that check, doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X