No announcement yet.

Carl Froch was right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch was right

All this talk about Jacobs weight just proves Froch was right about being too big and to strong for GGG.

They wanted a catchweight and rehydration clause for Edwin Rodriguez ffs!!

“I would love to [fight Gennady], his team and promotional company send me a contract to fight at 164lbs and next day they say I have to be 10lbs off. They go on HBO and say they’re big enough to fight anybody from 154 to 168, after I win this tournament I’m open if you want to fight me. My weight is 168lbs, come and get it.”

Rodriguez explained further that not only was he dissatisfied with the terms of the fight, but he also felt frustrated about the situation in its entirety and even took a stab at what a catch weight could suggest about the confidence in Golovkin and his team.

“Don’t send me a contract saying I have to be 10lbs off or come down to a catch weight, I’m a super middleweight and you said you’d fight anyone from 154 to 168 but then you’re fighting guys at light middleweights. If you’re really as good as you say and your team really believes you’re that good then move up and fight me at 168 and stop sending me contracts that aren’t even worth looking at.”
    http://thaboxingvoice.com/edwin-rodr...r-froch/11173/

They thought Rodriguez was to big for GGG. Of course Froch would be to big.
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-21-2017, 09:12 PM.

Froch isn't as good of a boxer as Jacobs so weight isn't an issue with him.

Comment

How many dream fights does Gennady Have? Dude be dreaming about Floyd and BJS... If I were Abel I'd be scared living in the same house

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post

Comment

Jesus Christ man, every single one your posts are about GGG

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            That makes zero sense, who is more likely to use their weight as a physical advantage?

A guy that fights like Jacobs or a guy like Froch??

Comment

Time to add one more to the ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
                Jesus Christ man, every single one your posts are about GGG
                And every single post about GGG from anybody you're in there complaining about the post being about GGG. You know how many post I never enter because I don't like the subject? You should try it sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Time to add one more to the ignore list
                  No need to announce it. Just do it. I'll add you as well so you won't have any second thought.

Comment

too big and too strong...retires next day

Comment

Working...
                    X