Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV Nielsen Media Ratings for HBO... Martinez-Williams II, Marquez-Katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody have the numbers for Dawson-Pascal?

Comment

Marquez and kats, it has alot to do with the holiday weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        The most users ever viewing BoxingScene at one time was 5,738.
        BoxingScene is the most popular boxing website on the internet.

I would be amazed if there were more than 50K watching a stream in America for a fight.

If you include Europe/S.America/Asia, sure I guess it's possible, but it's not like their ratings would count anyway because they are out of the country.
        Even in America it's over 50k for a big fight. Again, Boxingscene isn't the only website that follows boxing. Hell!! Even in Sherdog they put up boxing streams. Top it off with the rest of the world, like one poster in the thread have said. It's not possible, it's a guarantee.

Comment

Eh, I found it...
          8-14-2010 - HBO - Jean Pascal vs. Chad Dawson - 1.118 million live viewers

No surprise, Americans love the heavier guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Count the cheap asses asking for a stream and you have triple that amount though.
            This is sort of a funny point, but it's actually true.

Imagine if boxing let it's doors open? Even with a $60 PPV charge, over a million will watch, imagine if it was on ESPN or NBC....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
              Eh, I found it...
              8-14-2010 - HBO - Jean Pascal vs. Chad Dawson - 1.118 million live viewers

No surprise, Americans love the heavier guys.
              Not really.

Chad Dawson had horrible numbers for his two fights before the Pascal fight, they were the lowest in World Championship Boxing history.

Comment

Surely Khan Maidana will do worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Even in America it's over 50k for a big fight. Again, Boxingscene isn't the only website that follows boxing. Hell!! Even in Sherdog they put up boxing streams. Top it off with the rest of the world, like one poster in the thread have said. It's not possible, it's a guarantee.
                  That's fine guy, but it's just your opinion. You have no data backing up your stats. The big boxing sites are Boxing Scene, ESB, BoxRec, DH, and MB. Fine I guess you can add the 15 dudes from Sherdog that like boxing. That is not enough for 50K IMO, let alone your prediction of 3M...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    Not really.

Chad Dawson had horrible numbers for his two fights before the Pascal fight, they were the lowest in World Championship Boxing history.
                    Yeah but those were just regular LHW fights. Dawson-Pascal was for the LHW belt just like Marquez-Kats for the LW belt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
                      The Marquez-Katsidis numbers are bitterly disappointing. Just under a million live viewers Lets see how Khan-Maidana does
                      It was a staggeringly bad decision to stage that fight on a holiday weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X