Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Bird or Lebron James?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His footwork is cringe-worthy. Always has been.

Comment

Hell, here's Larry saying, "They'd of called that on me."

Comment

Isaiah Thomas just said it last month. He used "Cavs" not "Lebron", but he said, "When the going gets tough, Lebron panics."

We didn't need him to confirm that, he's showed that behavior his whole career. But that mindset alone just proves that Larry Legend is greater than Lebron.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Yea, those are stretches. Ball handling he is absolutely horrible at that. In no way shape or form can he handle the ball better than Larry.
          LMAO name the seasons Larry spent as the primary ball handler. With actual PGs trying to check his handle.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            LMAO name the seasons Larry spent as the primary ball handler. With actual PGs trying to check his handle.
            Lebron should never be the primary ball hander....

Sorry I'm going in on him.. It'd be hard to find video of Larry looking like this..

Comment

Lebron should never be the primary ball hander....

Sorry I'm going in on him.. It'd be hard to find video of Larry looking like this..

In other words you cant name them?

You wanna give Bird credit based on wishful thinking and your imagination?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Heres an interesting fact I pulled up though:

At 30 years old, Larry Bird was statistically better than LeBron James in every major category. Bird also won the MVP Award that season. ... In fact, you won't find any player in NBA history (including Jordan) whose numbers are more identical to LeBron's than Larry Legend.

Comment

Once again..

http://www.landofbasketball.com/player_comparison

Comment

I love me some Larry Bird and there are a lot of players I'd put him ahead of but he's nowhere near as great as Lebron.

When you're comparing Bird to modern players I'd compare him to players like James Harden. Bird was a better scorer, rebounder, and passer than Harden. Harden wouldn't eat in the 80's NBA. Bird would eat in any era

Comment

Working...
                      X