No announcement yet.

Cirque Du Soleil acrobat dies during live show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this threadmakes me realize how little most of you know about the world

on what f#cking planet does it surprise you that a dude who swings into the ground from a serious height died? and on what f#cking planet does a guy who loses consciousness instantly not look like he hit his vital organs ?

city boys. get out side and fall off something.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I hate stuff like that.

Like half time at games, shows like this etc.

Makes me nervous as hell.
      Lmao danm beer, lay off the tweak

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Lmao danm beer, lay off the tweak
        I need muh fix bruh.

Everytime one of those guys go up flying I feel like some Final Destination **** is going to happen SPLAT

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          this threadmakes me realize how little most of you know about the world

on what f#cking planet does it surprise you that a dude who swings into the ground from a serious height died? and on what f#cking planet does a guy who loses consciousness instantly not look like he hit his vital organs ?

city boys. get out side and fall off something.
          I was a roofer for about 5 years, my boss gave no ****s about osha so we would rarely wear safte y harnesses. I've fallen off 2 story houses about 3 times broke my arm once protecting my head and the other times I literally didn't even get a bruise on my body. People have survived much worse. Friends father jumped off a 50ft bridge and just broke a dozen bones in his body. He walks around today

http://listverse.com/2013/09/23/10-p...treme-heights/

These are extreme scenarios people have survived

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            I was a roofer for about 5 years, my boss gave no ****s about osha so we would rarely wear safte y harnesses. I've fallen off 2 story houses about 3 times broke my arm once protecting my head and the other times I literally didn't even get a bruise on my body. People have survived much worse. Friends father jumped off a 50ft bridge and just broke a dozen bones in his body. He walks around today

http://listverse.com/2013/09/23/10-p...treme-heights/

These are extreme scenarios people have survived

no shot in hell that you fell on hard wood, pavement, concrete from 2 stories withou tlanding on your feet and broke no bones. none. you landed on grass, i assume? and "about" three times? sounds questionable at best

also add in that dude was swinging on a very long line and going a hell of a lot faster than you'd be going if you slipped off of a roof. and he LANDED ON HIS HEAD! FFS dude is unconscious immediately.

Comment

Working...
            X