Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neil D. Tyson: The existence of ‘flat earthers’ proves American schools have failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Did you read the Hebrew?
    I read where it said there is no description in the Hebrew bible for "sphere," and that it's really up for your own interpretation of what they mean by "circle" or "vault."

It definitely doesn't describe the earth as it's actually shaped.

And several passages talk about "four corners."

From what I just read, I don't think it describes the Earth as flat, or spherical.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        I read where it said there is no description in the Hebrew bible for "sphere," and that it's really up for your own interpretation of what they mean by "circle" or "vault."

From what I just read, I don't think it describes the Earth as flat, or spherical.
        Ok, as long as you agree the bible does not teach that the earth is flat, I'm happy

Comment

The Flat Earth society I believe was founded by an Englishman. It has chapters in different countries. It's not exclusive to the US. I don't see it as a failure of the educational system in any country.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            They tend not to comment on other planets too much.

There are many videos saying the moon is flat, the sun is just a giant hovering lamp, and all we are taught about space are lies, because we only get information about space from NASA which is just part of the illuminati brainwashing system.

You could add to that how our culture has continuously accepted and encouraged the majority to believe in invisible super beings (God) and magical supermen (Jesus) and ancient superstitious mind abilities (prayer) and mythical fantasy lands (heaven/hell)...etc etc.

You get the idea.

If we accept belief in the seemingly absurd, we cant be surprised when new faux religious beliefs pop up in the guise of Scientology, flat earth bs and all manner of conspiracy bs.
            And you are qualified to speak on math, physic's, theology, Big Bang, Hebrew and other religious texts. Que quieres dicier? What are you trying to say?

How young and ignorant are you?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Ok, as long as you agree the bible does not teach that the earth is flat, I'm happy
              We are sour rounded by super smart dudes who know everything about GOD, evolution, geology, cosmology, th bible, hew and yet till live in momma's our and support Trans gender b. Run from fights. Take selfie's and picture of food their **** lover order and gut zero credibility.

Mono lingual circle jerk lil know it all azz clowns... I'm calling all of them out... They never ever read of finish a book, a prison sentence, never payed any real bills or worried about the kids they will never have.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post

Write it in Hebrew homie. Me and my rabbi will get back to you. Tread lightly boy... How much Hebrew do you personally know?

I'm gonna wait patiently for you to teach me and my rabbi Hebrew...

I'm chin checking lil hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  They tend not to comment on other planets too much.

There are many videos saying the moon is flat, the sun is just a giant hovering lamp, and all we are taught about space are lies, because we only get information about space from NASA which is just part of the illuminati brainwashing system.

You could add to that how our culture has continuously accepted and encouraged the majority to believe in invisible super beings (God) and magical supermen (Jesus) and ancient superstitious mind abilities (prayer) and mythical fantasy lands (heaven/hell)...etc etc.

You get the idea.

If we accept belief in the seemingly absurd, we cant be surprised when new faux religious beliefs pop up in the guise of Scientology, flat earth bs and all manner of conspiracy bs.
                  Absurd is the garbage young prideful Bish azz hoes bs are statements that young turds got Stong opinions on but ain't got the knowledge needed to even back up any of their regurgitated drivel.. .

I'm not a flat earther. I'm not trying ro **** with you but...

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Flat earth was set up or utilized by the C.I.A to discredit conspiracy news and "truther movements"

Trust me, i smoke weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      We are sour rounded by super smart dudes who know everything about GOD, evolution, geology, cosmology, th bible, hew and yet till live in momma's our and support Trans gender b. Run from fights. Take selfie's and picture of food their **** lover order and gut zero credibility.

Mono lingual circle jerk lil know it all azz clowns... I'm calling all of them out... They never ever read of finish a book, a prison sentence, never payed any real bills or worried about the kids they will never have.
                      The smartest dummies I ever met

Comment

Working...
                      X