García made history with his 4th belt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    False.

Best wins of Broner were Ponce de León and a shot Malignaggi.

Best wins of García are Salido, the same Broner and Lipinets that was better than a shot Paulie.

Plus, García is way better than Broner.

Poor hater.
    Ok, so if Mikey's worst opponents were Salido, Broner and Lipinets, who were his best wins?

Wait. Did you just say that those were his best wins? Those guys??

lmao that's not exactly a murderers row.

Comment

With a shot and injured Martínez and won 3 vacant belts.

But yeah, only that rican .

And García is better than Cotto.
      The divisions Cotto won in are a lot tougher then these toothpicks in the lower divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        Well Lomachenko still never fought at 135 so that's why he didn't cross my mind, but that would be a great fight that will unfotunately never get made as long as Lomachenko is still with top rank. I can't imagine any scenario where Arum would ever want to do business with Mikey or risk his fighter losing to Mikey.

Great fight, never gonna happen, unfortunately.
        They Said the same thing about him ever fighting Rigo and Linares because he is with GBP. I don't think Arum is afraid of matching Lomachenko with anyone up through 135.

It's a mega fight in 2019. Garcia has no bigger fight out there unless he's really going to 147 which would be nuts IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          The divisions Cotto won in are a lot tougher then these toothpicks in the lower divisions.
          Yeah, Torres, a ****ing jewish, shot Martínez , etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
            Ok, so if Mikey's worst opponents were Salido, Broner and Lipinets, who were his best wins?

Wait. Did you just say that those were his best wins? Those guys??

lmao that's not exactly a murderers row.
            Salido is a better win than the best win of, except Mosley.

And resume of García is better than the resume of Broner. Period.

Comment

thank you for the link, but it doesnt counter anything i said.

the CBZ title is not a recognized world title.

if youre advocating for ignoring recognized world titles and tracking lineage instead, thats great, but you cant have it both ways.

if lineage is what counts, pac is not an eight division champion.

if recognized world championships are what count, pac is not an eight division champion.

pick your poison. cant count the belts and then try to add a concept that disqualifies the belts. makes no sense. its just a giant lie arum invented that you got fooled by.

Comment

Yeah, Torres, a ****ing jewish, shot Martínez , etc.
                Yea, you got me there since Cotto was in his prime and Martinez was shot.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

if youre advocating for ignoring recognized world titles and tracking lineage instead, thats great, but you cant have it both ways.

if recognized world championships are what count, pac is not an eight division champion.

pick your poison. cant count the belts and then try to add a concept that disqualifies the belts. makes no sense. its just a giant lie arum invented that you got fooled by.
                  Why can't you accept both? They aren't mutually exclusive

World title belts have some legitimacy, as does the lineal method. It's not contradictory to see both systems as crowning a 'world champion', considering the absolute mess the sport is currently in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    Yea, you got me there since Cotto was in his prime and Martinez was shot.
                    you don't get extra points for being old yourself. the opponent you fight was either good or he wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

Lineal titles don't disqualify alphabet belts. They're just a greater concept. Alphabet titles are the minimum requirement to claim a divisional championship, but lineal is preferred. This isn't my opinion. It's an accepted practice in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X