Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was there a certain event in your life that changed your political views? Or...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So general concensus is as you get older and bitter you become conservative

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      This pretty much explains it. The 2016 US presidential election was the turning point for a lot of people. A few members even said so on the 1st page. I think the social justice warriors aren't helping with recruiting people into the left, they're just making it easier for people to be apathetic or go into a different direction politically.
      When ur a neutral person and u see siablo holding up a sign that says “love trumps hate” while looting some department store

u know which side is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        seeing all the types of people voting Hillary kinda made me lean the other way

like a representation of that ******ed ass crybaby generation today
        Yeah this. They also look for reasons to be outraged and destroy somewhat ignorant or naive, yet innocent, people’s lives.

The left is meant to be about being open minded and giving a **** about people but it literally feels like the left are getting more ******ed by the day, I’ve moved much more centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Different things change us as we get older. The 2016 election made the left look awful or well, they actually did that to themselves. I was happy to see the fall but I didn't realize it would be quite THAT pathetic. LOL
          The 2016 election really changed my view of both parties, it made me make a self promise to never associate myself with a politic party.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            So general concensus is as you get older and bitter you become conservative

Lol.........

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              Yeah this. They also look for reasons to be outraged and destroy somewhat ignorant or naive, yet innocent, people’s lives.

The left is meant to be about being open minded and giving a **** about people but it literally feels like the left are getting more ******ed by the day, I’ve moved much more centre.
              Things have become either so far right or left just to spite each other. I do agree right now though the left has dug themselves into a deep hole & the people they are supposed to be protecting, well they r ****ting all over them. There are very very very few conservative Democrats left. I hope Tony V wins california govenorship.

Comment

Working...
              X