No announcement yet.

Would Groves Beat any of these guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Groves Beat any of these guys?

Admittedly i picked Jnr to win so credit where its due but i still think Groves is ripe for the taking, he still looked like a deer in the headlights every time jnr got inside (the reff let him hold at will) and still nearly got stopped in the final round against a very raw, wild and sloppy Jnr.

I personally think a raw 21 year old Benavidez would smash him to bits.

Zurdo is feather fisted but has a granite jaw and is far too big.

I would make Jacobs and Golovkin favorites against him too.

am i just a hater of the saint?
    Zurdo
    15.69%
    Benavidez
    14.71%
    Degale
    25.49%
    Smith
    20.59%
    Golovkin
    3.92%
    Jacobs
    16.67%
    Loses to all of them
    2.94%

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Admittedly i picked Jnr to win so credit where its due but i still think Groves is ripe for the taking, he still looked like a deer in the headlights every time jnr got inside (the reff let him hold at will) and still nearly got stopped in the final round against a very raw, wild and sloppy Jnr.

I personally think a raw 21 year old Benavidez would smash him to bits.

Zurdo is feather fisted but has a granite jaw and is far too big.

I would make Jacobs and Golovkin favorites against him too.

am i just a hater of the saint?
    Yeah, because everyone knows he only had one arm in the last round and he was nowhere near being stopped, but hate away..

Comment

I think he loses to Benavidez, GGG and Jacobs and beats the rest.

Comment

I know sparring is sparring but one of Groves previous opponents brought up how GGG dummied him in sparring and groves didn't deny it said he was under the weather coming off a long flight or something.

Comment

lolasif name checks out
          ScottWeiland tho

Comment

Well according to Cutthroat he mops the floor with literally all of them.

Especially Lil G

Comment

He beats degale and jacobs, him and smith will be a good one. Think the rest beat him

Comment

Froch’s last tweet was on the betting odds for Eubank Groves... someone lost loot..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  He beats degale and jacobs, him and smith will be a good one. Think the rest beat him
                  Although degale nearly got knocked out agaisnt that dude out of Sin city (forgot his name) i still think he beats groves.

Degales inside game is still very good, & Groves still cannot fight for **** on the inside, if the reff doesnt let him headlock and clinch like in the Jnr fight, hes screwed imo.
                  yes its an overused cliche but styles really make fights and i see degale beating him on points.
                  Jacobs is a pick em fight, would love to see it.

Comment

He would win half of these fights

Vs Callum i'd slightly favour groves, Benavidez because he's too inexperienced and he already beat DeGale

Vs Jacobs could go either way

Would lean slightly towards Zurdo and For sure GGG to beat hin

Comment

Working...
                    X