Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one is very violent, with some head stomping, but does include exposed boobs:

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      This one is very violent, with some head stomping, but does include exposed boobs:

Was he saying damn because she got a kick in or because of her *******?

Comment

• Been a sparse few months for girl fights. This one is far from vintage, though is vaguely amusing because it starts over food:

Comment

• Not had much in the way of good girl fights lately, but these are worth a brief look:

What I like about that is someone shouting out "one on one!" over and over, despite the fact that it's two hippos brawling. When one of the fighters asks her mother for tips, you know this is pure class.

"Sexy" might be pushing it, but I got a bit stiff... but then I could get a hard on over a dripping tap. (Faucet, Fat Yanks).

Nice friends at the end.

Comment

• Here's a Fatties vs. Negresses mass brawl, quite amusing:

Here's some ******* that done come out:

Comment

Here's a Fatties vs. Negresses mass brawl, quite amusing:

Here's some ******* that done come out:

Some good updates here Annie.

in that last one, the two girls put their guard up and get their fists all clenched and then it's all out slapping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                Some good updates here Annie.

in that last one, the two girls put their guard up and get their fists all clenched and then it's all out slapping.
                Cheers mate. (Buddy, Fat Yank).

I'm not sure what I prefer... rednecks, big mommas, or any general UK girls. They all make me chuckle/give me a guilty stiff one.

Comment

• I love me some trailer trash wimmin, in all countries, except the US territory called Samoa... My measly 8" can barely penetrate, and I needs the lights off to do it...

Comment

Cheers mate. (Buddy, Fat Yank).

I'm not sure what I prefer... rednecks, big mommas, or any general UK girls. They all make me chuckle/give me a guilty stiff one.

Comment

• I sometimes watch these girl fight videos and think "how many of these shots would Amir be able to take?"

Comment

Working...
                      X