No announcement yet.

wilder/fury 2 cheating....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wilder/fury 2 cheating....

ive been a fan of wilder for a little while now....

you can go through all of the "fury cheated" threads and you wont find me in them...you wont find me supporting or using it as an excuse....

even though i dont like the phrase "that being said"....that being said....why do some people act like nobody has ever cheated before and gotten away with it? why do some people act like fury hasnt been surrounded by issues? why do people act like his head wasnt nearly taken off in the last round they had fought?

ive read alot of the accusations...watched some of the vids....some of them seem to make some sense and def could be possible....but i dont subscribe to the belief that fury did indeed cheat....but fury isnt beyond reproach.....i air on the side of believing it was a fair fight and that furys gameplan was the right one

i understand if ur a fan of fury or a hater of wilder that it might seem annoying that the threads keep popping up....i think its best to avoid them altogether no matter who your allegiance is to...maybe read them and watch any videos/pics/evidence...but leave it alone.......i find myself browsing the threads without commenting......were never going to know either way....i see alot of people getting carried away with defending fury and seemed to be maddened by it.....ive always kinda liked fury...i like both guys....well never really know if it happened.....im just looking forward to the next installment to see what happens next...

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    ive been a fan of wilder for a little while now....

you can go through all of the "fury cheated" threads and you wont find me in them...you wont find me supporting or using it as an excuse....

even though i dont like the phrase "that being said"....that being said....why do some people act like nobody has ever cheated before and gotten away with it? why do some people act like fury hasnt been surrounded by issues? why do people act like his head wasnt nearly taken off in the last round they had fought?

ive read alot of the accusations...watched some of the vids....some of them seem to make some sense and def could be possible....but i dont subscribe to the belief that fury did indeed cheat....but fury isnt beyond reproach.....i air on the side of believing it was a fair fight and that furys gameplan was the right one

i understand if ur a fan of fury or a hater of wilder that it might seem annoying that the threads keep popping up....i think its best to avoid them altogether no matter who your allegiance is to...maybe read them and watch any videos/pics/evidence...but leave it alone.......i find myself browsing the threads without commenting......were never going to know either way....i see alot of people getting carried away with defending fury and seemed to be maddened by it.....ive always kinda liked fury...i like both guys....well never really know if it happened.....im just looking forward to the next installment to see what happens next...
    What do you mean, ‘we’ll never really know’ ?

If the commission, sanctioning body, and Wilders team all missed something before and during the fight, something is seriously wrong with the sport. At that point, any fighter could have cheated before in the history of the sport, and ‘we’ll never really know’

However there’s no evidence of any foul play. To say ‘we’ll never know’ is a faint attempt at an accusation whilst trying to keep one foot out of the door... it’s not difficult to see

The controversy is Wilder fans simply not being able to let go. Everyone else sees that, so I’m not sure why you don’t

Comment

You will just continue to embarrass yourself in any conversation about Wilder that’s why you don’t go in them at least on this account where I’m assuming you have a few because you are way to obsessed defending and deflecting even in this one you can’t just admit Wilder has done himself in even more just when we think he can’t do more damage to his reputation but this time not saying anything has just added a new level of low .

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        What do you mean, ‘we’ll never really know’ ?

If the commission, sanctioning body, and Wilders team all missed something before and during the fight, something is seriously wrong with the sport. At that point, any fighter could have cheated before in the history of the sport, and ‘we’ll never really know’

However there’s no evidence of any foul play. To say ‘we’ll never know’ is a faint attempt at an accusation whilst trying to keep one foot out of the door... it’s not difficult to see

The controversy is Wilder fans simply not being able to let go. Everyone else sees that, so I’m not sure why you don’t
        i would agree that something would be seriously wrong if a bunch of people missed something...but it wouldnt have been the first time in the history of sport that people missed something or something was messed up

even as a wilder fan id admit that his actual fight camp, not his management, doesnt seem like the brightest bunch....and fury has had controversy around him before...

i stated...i dont participate in those threads...i def lean towards it being a clean/fair fight...but ive seen some evidence and some even from pro fighters.....that casts a shred of "hmmm" ....im not accusing fury of anything.....im looking forward to third fight

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          You will just continue to embarrass yourself in any conversation about Wilder that’s why you don’t go in them at least on this account where I’m assuming you have a few because you are way to obsessed defending and deflecting even in this one you can’t just admit Wilder has done himself in even more just when we think he can’t do more damage to his reputation but this time not saying anything has just added a new level of low .
          this is my only account..i dont need another one.....youre also one of the dumber posters ive come across and youve been proven to be an idiot many times by others

youre exactly the type im talking about

Comment

Working...
          X