No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Gives Away 2,000 Bags of Groceries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    You had me until the whole " he ate his own dog part " .
    Hope you're joking.
    Manny came home one day and his Dad had cooked his dog. The entire family ate it.

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
    Would be amazing if you choked on your hate, innit?
    Hate is defined as extreme dislike. I extremely dislike Manny as a human being and anybody that isn't actively sucking his díck and has any sort of morals should dislike him as well. He's not a good person. Sorry if you can't handle that.

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
    you would whoop pacquiaos ass bro
    Huh? He's a bad person, I don't like him. What does that have to do with kicking his ass?

Comment

Good on the man.
      A great role model for young phillipinoes.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
        Starving kids in Africa coulda used them groceries but I suppose #filipinoprivilege is real
        You must be a little ***** miserable white boy

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          You must be a little ***** miserable white boy
          Lmao says the emotionally hurt little boy. I'm happy bruz, happy that you aren't.

Comment

this is how he will go bankrupt.

it's stupid but it shows what kind of a person manny is

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
              Starving kids in Africa coulda used them groceries but I suppose #filipinoprivilege is real
              May come as a shock to some but there are plenty of hungry kids with no shoes in West Virginia. You don't need to go to Africa to find poor people. People should go there and pass out free contraceptives. They can't feed themselves yet they have no problem ****ing like rabbits

Comment

Pretty sure it has something to do with the upcoming election. Im not sure if his term as a senator will end soon but I heard some of his relatives are planning to run for lower positions within his native province.. and yeah, that shades though lmao

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
                  May come as a shock to some but there are plenty of hungry kids with no shoes in West Virginia. You don't need to go to Africa to find poor people. People should go there and pass out free contraceptives. They can't feed themselves yet they have no problem ****ing like rabbits
                  ROFL at least you didn't get your feelings hurt like that other phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
                    Like Canelo?
                    Yep, just like canelo did for the first ggg fight using steroids, pacquiao did it at a bigger scale and in a more obvious way physically beating up bigger heavier fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Kurttruk View Post
                      Pretty sure it has something to do with the upcoming election. Im not sure if his term as a senator will end soon but I heard some of his relatives are planning to run for lower positions within his native province.. and yeah, that shades though lmao
                      his term ends in 2022, which is too far. and pacquiao clan is alreadyentrenched in general santos province. they're very popular there. giving away houses and building hospitals

the thing is, this giving out thousands of groceries has been happening for years, some would say since his first win against barrera. there was no media frenzy about it cos it became such a norm.

It's the reason why he was elected as a senator. he has heart for the poor.

mind you, in the philippines, senators are not elected by regions or state, they are elected nationally (whoever has the most votes)

Comment

Working...
                      X