No announcement yet.

Fielding didn't even come to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    After the fight Canelo said Fielding had the wrong gameplan. And Fielding kept looking to his corner to stop the fight after he got dropped. Fielding was just happy to be there
    He didn't look so happy, kept looking at his corner like "get me the **** outta here"

Dazn did him dirty with the camera views haha.

Comment

This was hilarious

Comment

He definitely came to fight he’s just not good enough. I’d say he was underprepared but I don’t think any amount of preparation time would’ve been enough

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
          He didn't look so happy, kept looking at his corner like "get me the **** outta here"

Dazn did him dirty with the camera views haha.
          He was looking at his corner like “we’ve ****ed up here”

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
            His countrymen Khan and Liam Smith were way smaller, but came with a game plan, showed balls and held their own with Canelo.

Fielding psyched himself out and wilted once he felt a few body shots. Even the carcass of Angulo took those shots.

Jamie Moore had to be embarrassed.
            In all of his pre fight interviews he sounded like he had been prepped for the fall already.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              For a liver shot, yes. Canelo didn't hit Fielding anywhere near the liver. He just broke him down with normal, albiet hard Body Shots.
              You are 100% correct. Fielding just didn't want to be there. He wanted his corner to call it each time he dropped. When they told him to get up, he did with no troubles. I'm sure he told them in the locker room to throw in the towel if they see him in any trouble.
              wait.. where is the liver in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                Canelo's body shots were to Fieldings back ribs. Nowhere near the liver.

Comment

Canelo has improved alot and is alot bigger and stronger than he was before- obviously. The Canelo that fought Angulo couldn't stop no 168lber

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                    This is your liver

This is your kidney

This is a liver shot

Comment

Someone should bring this guy back to reality. There is no way that Spence beats Canelo if they fight next year! Y'all just going to be crying that he was too small or something

Comment

Working...
                      X