Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's FIGHT WEEK! We made it! Wilder vs Fury is here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
    Ortiz would beat Povetkin. And he would beat Parker. And he would beat Takam. And he would beat Whyte. That's why Whyte **** his pants and went running to Chisora. Hard to have names on your record when they are scared to fight.

And I know that because I actually understand boxing. Unlike you. You're the equivalent of the cheerleader of the high school football team, that sucks off the QB and thus thinks you understand the sport.
    You don't know ****. Always talking about sucking dick, i bet you were real good at it in prison you phag. I judge fighters on what they do, not on fantasy fights. Should, would, could means nothing in this sport, did and didn't matters. Ortiz hasn't done ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Wilder is going to fight a fringe top 10 fighter. YAY..........
      Fury is #5 in boxrec. Since when is that "fringe top 10?" AJ's next opponent, Dillian Whyte, is #6. So does that mean he's even fringier?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        Fury is #5 in boxrec. Since when is that "fringe top 10?" AJ's next opponent, Dillian Whyte, is #6. So does that mean he's even fringier?
        Boxrec are the only ratings are they ******? You aren't even a fan of the sport, STFU and GTFO.

Comment

Boxrec are the only ratings are they ******?
          They're the most credible.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            They're the most credible.
            Sure. The boxrec computer has Mayweather with twice the points of SRL and 500 more than 2nd place all time SRR. Oozes credibility.

Comment

You don't know ****. Always talking about sucking dick, i bet you were real good at it in prison you phag. I judge fighters on what they do, not on fantasy fights. Should, would, could means nothing in this sport, did and didn't matters. Ortiz hasn't done ****.
              That's just in the movies, at least in Canada. You'd be confessing to murders you didn't do if you thought that actually happened in prison.

And Ortiz gave Wilder all he could handle. That's far more impressive than anything Whyte (arguably lost to Chisora, almost got stopped by Parker) has ever done. You know the eyeball test? It exists for a reason. But you can't comprehend what you're watching so I'll give you a pass.

Comment

Sure. The boxrec computer has Mayweather with twice the points of SRL and 500 more than 2nd place all time SRR. Oozes credibility.
                Yes it does suck for you when the unbiased and very logical computer ratings consistently prove that you're biased and illogical.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  The great one needs no more tune ups.

He is focused, fit, and coming to tear Wilders head off of his shoulders.

Have faith all ye fury faithful!
                  Do you have faith? Again, you take Fury I'll take Wilder. Loser never posts on NSB again. Put up or shut up. Got the stones?

Comment

Working...
                  X