No announcement yet.

Lets see your Canelo vs GGG 1 Scorecards in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    I scored it as you did so I won't post mine. In the 11th he stunned Canelo. Canelo had to bounce in place to get his legs back.
    Good memory. GGG's cleanest left hook of the fight.
    Classic Fight: Canelo vs. Golovkin 1
    make sports GIFs like this at MakeaGif

Comment

No way GGG won round 1. That was a clear Canelo round.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        No it wasn't. He spent the majority of the round not engaging. Didn't look like a fighter that wanted to win the belts from Golovkin. For a world class fighter it was a poor opening effort.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
          115-114 Canelo.
          How lol? Thats not possible without a knock down.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I just remember my final point total but not how I score each round.
            I call b.s! Score the rounds or esle stfu

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Canelo didn't throw a punch until :40sec into the fight, backpeddled the entire time & was outlanded 10/23 to 15/33 by Golovkin (both lowest outputs of the fight). Tough to land combinations when your opponent is straight running away. Golovkin had the ring generalship, effective aggression, not to mention he out-landed Saul by 50% in that opening round. Some people often score the 1st round poorly since the fight just started & they tend to go more with their preconceived notions until things start warming up.

Stephen "Breadman" Edwards - "The one thing I didn’t like about the scoring was the 1st round. GGG won that round easy. Canelo barely punched. Every judge gave it to Canelo. Watch that round closely. Very closely. I would challenge anyone to show me how Canelo won round 1. The scoring of uneventful rounds are important. The scoring of this round actually cost GGG the fight before the violence even broke out".

Comment

it was very hard to score, a lot of close rounds

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
                  Canelo didn't throw a punch until :40sec into the fight, backpeddled the entire time & was outlanded 10/23 to 15/33 by Golovkin (both lowest outputs of the fight). Tough to land combinations when your opponent is straight running away. Golovkin had the ring generalship, effective aggression, not to mention he out-landed Saul by 50% in that opening round. Some people often score the 1st round poorly since the fight just started & they tend to go more with their preconceived notions until things start warming up.

Stephen "Breadman" Edwards - "The one thing I didn’t like about the scoring was the 1st round. GGG won that round easy. Canelo barely punched. Every judge gave it to Canelo. Watch that round closely. Very closely. I would challenge anyone to show me how Canelo won round 1. The scoring of uneventful rounds are important. The scoring of this round actually cost GGG the fight before the violence even broke out".
                  Thtas b.s., all ggg landed were distance gaging jabs.. Canelo landed power punches to body and head clean hard punches that round and made ggg miss. That's the round were max kellerman said "I didnt see ggg land more punches" lampley responded "i did" lol. I thought canelo won that round

Comment

Close fight, but I had it 7-5 for GGG.

Comment

GGG gave him too much respect when he had him against the ropes and should’ve done a better job at pressing the attack which I think he’ll do in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X