Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mono lingual boxing fans, Americans, learn Spanish, be a man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Between a 6 & 7

You can watch a Spanish movie, and correct the subtitlest
    I can live with that score considering I'm completely out of practice for ages and self taught.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      I can live with that score considering I'm completely out of practice for ages and self taught.
      IN 2 months fluently speaking, but language & culture go together....

My buddy Alban, from Paris, but living in Japan told me about a beautiful French Canadian woman.

He loved her dearly, but her French was so old, and out dated he preferred to use English when speaking to her.
      Languages evolve or devolve?

She spoke Victorian/anntionetian french. He needed a French dictionary to understand her use of archaic French. He moved on to a hot non French speaking girl..

Languages evolve, but stupidity is constant!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I took five semesters of Spanish in college. It's way easier for me to read and write it than speak it. I probably sound like a deaf stroke victim to a native Spanish speaker.
        Typical man stuff. I completely understand

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          IN 2 months fluently speaking, but language & culture go together....

My buddy Alban, from Paris, but living in Japan told me about a beautiful French Canadian woman.

He loved her dearly, but her French was so old, and out dated he preferred to use English when speaking to her.
          Languages evolve or devolve?

She spoke Victorian/anntionetian french. He needed a French dictionary to understand her use of archaic French. He moved on to a hot non French speaking girl..

Languages evolve, but stupidity is constant!
          How did Beercules learn to speak Zaroku so fluently? Did you teach him or did he do a Roseta Stone course or something?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=766333

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            spanish isnt allowed in trumps america. we speak american
            american is not a language..

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              american is not a language..
              and America is a continent.

Hola , mi español es perfecto.

Comment

I don't need to understand what Spanish speaking boxers are saying to enjoy their fights in the ring. What they say in an interview isn't that important to me and I'll take the translator's word for it.I am a boxing fan. I enjoy the fights because of what happens in the ring,not in an interview. Learning Spanish is hard work with no good reason for me to do so.You grew up speaking Spanish so good for you. It doesn't make you more or less of a man so don't be telling others they must learn Spanish to be a man.

Comment

Floyd, last time I checked, speaks $$$

Comment

This guy lives in Japan. The last time he spoke Spanish was 1983.

Comment

que ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X