Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Looking Serious and Showing fire in his Mitts training.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Broner would beat mayweather
    broner will beat the **** out of mayweather then he can rematch maidana.!! broner fought marcos like a real fighter, floyd held on for dear life!

Comment

i want broner to fight lucas, asap.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        i want broner to fight lucas, asap.
        Team Lucas just confirmed recently that Broner wants none of Matthysse. He's scared doe.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          Team Lucas just confirmed recently that Broner wants none of Matthysse. He's scared doe.
          From what I have heard. Lucas will probably fight Roberto Ortiz

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1730&cat=boxer

Comment

he still young doe

Comment

he still young doe

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Safe to say, in my honest opinion, that his career is done. I am telling you, he is done. He lost half of himself in that Maidana fight. As soon as he fights a top caliber guy, he is getting the other half smashed.

He always looks an offensive machine during training and come fight night he is really economical with his punches.
                yeah u may be right, the dude is young and should have got some wins under his belt at 135 instead of letting his balls write a check his rod couldnt cash lol and shut his mouth, fighting maidana was a horrible career move, jumping to 147 was horrible for him, he can get better but people fail to realize this dude is young as hell and hes not what he speaks, hes talented but hes not one of those rare talents... he didnt even look that great in his last fight.... if he fights top comp in the near future he will lose IMO but time will tell and i could be wrong

Comment

Yea he was throwing real bombs...buy that was sloppy and not sharp

Comment

Broners issue is not hand speed,power or accuracy....it is footwork, changing angles and adjusting..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Yea he was throwing real bombs...buy that was sloppy and not sharp
                      Most fighters that are fan friendly that throw punches wildly and fast also look sloppy and not sharp doing it. Pacquiao is starting to look real sloppy.

Comment

Working...
                      X