Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch needs to drop the Cobra nickname....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
    If anybody fights like a Cobra, it's Abraham.
    Exactly that's what I was gonna say. King Arthur is a cool nickname though, but yeah he waits for that moment to strike and BOOM!! it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      Exactly that's what I was gonna say. King Arthur is a cool nickname though, but yeah he waits for that moment to strike and BOOM!! it's over.
      I thought Abraham was pretty good and that a lot of people were underrating Abraham going into this, but I think his stock went up after his fight.

Yeah, he KO'd Taylor who had been stopped twice in his last three fights, but I think he looked quicker at Super Middleweight and I don't think he lost any power.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        How about Bernard "THE EXECUTIONER" Hopkins? when was the last time he actually executed an opponent instead of a 12 round slow break down?
        Even though it was a 12 round dec, he executed Pavlik, badly. Pavlik was known as a dangerous "freight train" now he's a fragile train.

Comment

lol. definitely needs to drop that name. dirrell resembled more of a cobra on saturday.

andre "the matrix aka cobra" dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
            lol. definitely needs to drop that name. dirrell resembled more of a cobra on saturday.

andre "the matrix aka cobra" dirrell.

Maybe a constrictor because they wrap their body around their prey so the prey can't fight back.

I think Ward is way better at holding than Dirrell is, although Dirrell is pretty good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Maybe a constrictor because they wrap their body around their prey so the prey can't fight back.

I think Ward is way better at holding than Dirrell is, although Dirrell is pretty good at it.
              Dirrell is the black ricky hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                He really does. His boxing speed & style doesnt really resemble a cobra striking.

I suggest Carl "The Sloth" Froch

Kinda looks like him too. Except for the nose.
                bwahahahaahhaha! is that froch's brother? the resemblance is uncanny

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                  Dirrell is the black ricky hatton.
                  The black boa constrictor with his cousin the albino boa constrictor

Comment

I thought they called him the Cobra for his "Wings". You know how Bruce Lee flexes and his sides come out like a Cobra

Comment

Carl "I robbed a fighter with 18 fights" Froch!

Comment

Working...
                      X