No announcement yet.

Just watched Funeka vs Guzman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Funeka vs Guzman.

Wow, seeing how dominant Funeka was I have no idea how that fight was not at least 117-111, even the 116-112 scorecard was off. Guzman got worked, and is lucky it wasn't stopped.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Wow, seeing how dominant Funeka was I have no idea how that fight was not at least 117-111, even the 116-112 scorecard was off. Guzman got worked, and is lucky it wasn't stopped.
    so my assessment was fairly accurate last night to illustrate?!?!?!

YOU'RE WELCOME

Comment

It was a draw mate. An OFFICIAL draw - that's all I need to know. Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Wait till you start to read the Dominican Posters thoughts, your really gonna think your losing your mind.

Comment

I thought that Funeka won the fight but was disappointed in how he finished. I thought he faded badly in the championship rounds while Guzman seemed to get a second wind and was able to win, on my score card, the final round.

Funeka really should have closed the show after he had Guzman hurt badly in 8 or 9th round (I forget)....

Comment

Working...
          X