Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Know I Have What it Takes To Beat Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

168 was just a one stop fight for Canelo. Why cant we just talk about realistic fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      he has all the judges who will save him with ridiculous scorecards. what a farce overrated protected punk.
      Sniff sniff

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        168 was just a one stop fight for Canelo. Why cant we just talk about realistic fights.
        Dont be so sure about that.

Comment

Oscar "Golden Boy" should have Canelo-Benavidez for his planned event in Mexico city next December.

Comment

Benavidez is spot on and for that reason will never the opportunity fight Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Absolutely, there is no question about it.

Comment

Canelo refuses to fight Charlo, Jacob, BJS or Demetrius Cesar Andrade. He's never going to fight David Benavidez.

Comment

clenelo won't fight any real threats at 168. the puzzy will move up and down 160-168 seeking the softest targets.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    We don’t know if he is cheating bro but he has implemented some moves. I really don’t think anyone can beat him right now
                    If you mean the usage of peds
                    It’s not cheating, everyone does peds
                    Cheating is hiding behind vada and accusing others

Comment

Originally Posted by BoxHec View Post
                      He just say in front of your eyes: "But obviously, he's the cash cow and everybody from 154 to 168 wants that fight, so I have to prove myself by coming back strong and win my title back."

Or maybe you only read the articles' titles before posting

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      I did read the article, and I want to see him "prove himself" with Jose Uzcategui, before Canelo, if he gets his title back!
                      So what you want for him is more important than what he want for himself.. the same thing obviously.. so you are either Canelo's promoter or the boss of DANZ or either an imbecile..
                      Last edited by BoxHec; 12-18-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X