No announcement yet.

Yet another terrorist attack in France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another terrorist attack in France

A shooting in Strasbourg, France, on Tuesday killed two people, wounded at least eight others and is being treated as an act of "terror," police and government officials said, adding that the gunman is on the run.

The suspect opened fire in downtown Strasbourg on Orfevre Street around 8 p.m. local time, the Préfet de la région Grand-Est et du Bas-Rhin revealed in a news release on Twitter.

Part of the incident took place in a Christmas market at Rue des Grandes Arcades and unfolded on different streets in the city, Strasbourg Mayor Roland Ries said. Military forces were helping the police, according to the mayor.

Source, full story:
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/strasb...red-mayor-says

But I've heard if you make laws against that sort of thing it just doesn't happen.

Comment

4 people killed now, and police is in action in a neighboring city to Strasbourg.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        4 people killed now, and police is in action in a neighboring city to Strasbourg.
        Didnt we have a terrorist attack at a Christmas type event last year over there?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Didnt we have a terrorist attack at a Christmas type event last year over there?
          Why is this a terrorist act?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Why is this a terrorist act?
            The article said it was.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              The article said it was.
              I saw that the cops classified as such, but I was wondering why specifically.

Comment

Whenever you shoot to kill random people and kill as much as possinle it is a terrorist act

Comment

You'll have to ask the authorities in France that one, not me.

Comment

Yes, it’s such a stretch to think “terrorist attack!” More likely it’s an accidental shooting of dozens of people.

Comment

Working...
                    X